Wednesday, September 20, 2017
The Opening Day rush is on, and Bud’s PowerSports is working hard to help every hunter get his or her ATV or SxS vehicle in order before this Oct. 10. Bud’s PowerSports service writer Don Fritz compared it to another holiday rush.
“We’re getting ready for hunting season, and it’s kind of funny,” Fritz said. “We all know Christmas is coming, it’s coming Dec. 25, right? But yet there’s always a last-minute rush. What’s exciting about it is each year there are more and more accessories for hunters, whether that’s archery or different gun racks or holders.”
Popular UTV add-ons include heaters, windshields, roofs and full enclosures – “for when the weather does change and you get a rainy day you can still hop in your rig and it’s not open,” Fritz said. “We’re seeing folks coming in asking for a plethora of things that work with the Polaris’ lock-and-ride system. And that has really anything: racks that hold a shovel or an axe, fire extinguisher holders, coolers, or any type of storage. There are other companies out there like Ryfab that make accessories for Polaris and other brands. There are pages and pages of catalogues.”
“You can get a trailer designed to be towed behind your ATV/UTV still allowing you to maneuver around gates that range from $900-1700. Having a trailer like this will allow you to get way out away from folks and explore, and do some back-country hunting and camping,” Fritz said. “You can be set up to be out there for days.”
See the Bud’s PowerSports Facebook page, facebook.com/BudsPowerSports, for more.
More like this story
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- Hunting season: Beat the rush to Bud's PowerSports
- Bud's PowerSports: The story begins with Bud Poxleitner’s arrival in Cottonwood
- Top accessories for side-by-sides: Protection from the elements is most popular
- Prepared for hunting season?
- Genesee secures top seed
- Lutz, GHS girls finished ‘proud’
- Prairie ascends to second in WPL
- Playoff-bound Bulldogs on bye week
- IDFG seeks public help with poaching case
- Idaho looks to book coho records
- Steelhead harvest season opened Sunday, Oct. 15
- Snowhaven ski swap slated Nov. 17-18
- Bolan is new Ferdinand veterinarian
Neighborhood Experts: Idaho County Propane
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)