Wednesday, May 31, 2017
RIGGINS The 19th annual Big Water Blowout River Festival in Riggins is set for Saturday, June 3. Participants on the water or from the banks can view the rafting action in the Class III and IV rapids in the second deepest gorge in North America.
Following, the Dutch oven cookoff starts at 4 p.m. in Riggins City Park with judging at 7 p.m. Live music and dancing follow by Jeff Crosby and The Refugees.
Log onto www.bigwaterblowout.com or follow on FaceBook: www.facebook.com/bwbrf.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)