Wednesday, May 17, 2017
GRANGEVILLE Grangeville recycling site closed for Memorial Day weekend
GRANGEVILLE – The Grangeville site for Idaho County Recycling will be closed on Saturday, May 27, for the Memorial Day weekend. Normal operating hours will resume in June.
Highway 95 cleanup is this Sunday, May 21
GRANGEVILLE – Those who would like to help with U.S. Highway 95 clean-up Sunday, May 21, meet at the Idaho Forest Group (mill) parking lot, (at the northern edge of town/not the office lot), at 8:45 a.m. Be sure to dress appropriately for conditions: layering is good, sturdy footwear, gloves, hat.
RSVP to Shelley Dumas at 983-2821, as she needs to know if there will be enough volunteers on hand to make the job manageable. The more there are — the less time it takes! (usually a couple of hours). Dumas will be serving brunch at her house following completion of the cleanup.
More like this story
- Genesee secures top seed
- Lutz, GHS girls finished ‘proud’
- Prairie ascends to second in WPL
- Playoff-bound Bulldogs on bye week
- IDFG seeks public help with poaching case
- Idaho looks to book coho records
- Steelhead harvest season opened Sunday, Oct. 15
- Snowhaven ski swap slated Nov. 17-18
- Bolan is new Ferdinand veterinarian
Neighborhood Experts: Idaho County Propane
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)