Wednesday, May 17, 2017
GRANGEVILLE Grangeville recycling site closed for Memorial Day weekend
GRANGEVILLE – The Grangeville site for Idaho County Recycling will be closed on Saturday, May 27, for the Memorial Day weekend. Normal operating hours will resume in June.
Highway 95 cleanup is this Sunday, May 21
GRANGEVILLE – Those who would like to help with U.S. Highway 95 clean-up Sunday, May 21, meet at the Idaho Forest Group (mill) parking lot, (at the northern edge of town/not the office lot), at 8:45 a.m. Be sure to dress appropriately for conditions: layering is good, sturdy footwear, gloves, hat.
RSVP to Shelley Dumas at 983-2821, as she needs to know if there will be enough volunteers on hand to make the job manageable. The more there are — the less time it takes! (usually a couple of hours). Dumas will be serving brunch at her house following completion of the cleanup.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)