Thursday, March 16, 2017
COTTONWOOD The City of Cottonwood heard about potential upgrades on the softball field at Wimer Field at its Monday, March 13 meeting.
Neil Bruegeman spoke briefly and said a very generous donation has been offered to provide lights and a play structure at the field. Because the project is in the early planning stages, the scope of the project isn’t available yet. However, Bruegeman suggested the timeline is still a couple of years out.
“This is bigger than what our budget has, so we know it’s going to be a year, two years down the road,” he said.
More details will be in our March 22 edition of the Free Press
More like this story
- Prairie leapfrogs CV in Whitepine League standings
- Getting to know residents is worth the time
- Chiropractic care improves insomnia, sleep patterns
- Fall preparations: Get yard ready for winter
- What you can expect during your clinic visit
- Many add-ons available for hunters’ ATV and SxS
- Experienced professionals help with heavy duty items
- Take gold route in Clearwater County
- Deadline approaching for the Discounted Early Capital Credit program
- Fire restrictions lifted; burn bans may still apply
Grangeville defense stops McCall
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)