Thursday, March 16, 2017
COTTONWOOD The City of Cottonwood heard about potential upgrades on the softball field at Wimer Field at its Monday, March 13 meeting.
Neil Bruegeman spoke briefly and said a very generous donation has been offered to provide lights and a play structure at the field. Because the project is in the early planning stages, the scope of the project isn’t available yet. However, Bruegeman suggested the timeline is still a couple of years out.
“This is bigger than what our budget has, so we know it’s going to be a year, two years down the road,” he said.
More details will be in our March 22 edition of the Free Press
More like this story
- Rhoades Emmanuel Memorial Museum
- Hells Canyon with the Killgores
- Locals mostly two-and-out vs. 3A competition
- Prairie takes girls team title
- 1A Record Falls
- Low chinook returns prompt May 24 closures
- GHS scores 20 at state track meet
- Sports...in brief
- Forest Service campgrounds prepped for Memorial Day rush
Neighborhood Experts: Bettie's Floors -- Carpet
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)