Thursday, March 16, 2017
COTTONWOOD The City of Cottonwood heard about potential upgrades on the softball field at Wimer Field at its Monday, March 13 meeting.
Neil Bruegeman spoke briefly and said a very generous donation has been offered to provide lights and a play structure at the field. Because the project is in the early planning stages, the scope of the project isn’t available yet. However, Bruegeman suggested the timeline is still a couple of years out.
“This is bigger than what our budget has, so we know it’s going to be a year, two years down the road,” he said.
More details will be in our March 22 edition of the Free Press
More like this story
- Earthquake reported in western Idaho County
- Riding High
- 57K enter Super Hunt drawing
- Sports...in brief
- Pacific Cabinets Inc. names Casey Forsmann as GM
- Corral Dust: Two Shiznits food trailers; drill team celebrates 60 years
- It's Your Business: Kooskia splash pad to open June 24; Ferdinand clinic gets new veterinarian
- Clearwater Valley News: ‘Christmas in July’ vendors sought
- Elk City News: Library’s summer reading program to begin today
Flag Day Ceremony
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)