Wednesday, June 14, 2017
May 23, 2017
Guests/Presenters: Syd Fuzzell-Claims; Terry Nevius & others-Red River Ranger District Update; Skip Brandt-Courthouse Parking Lot, Jail Cameras, Canvass of Votes; David Rosenkrance-Deputy Regional Forester Region 4; Jerry Zumalt-Disaster Declaration; James Zehner-GeoMedia agreement.
Approvals: Claims totaling $134,728.61; Canvass of May 16 Election; Jail Camera Quote; Rescind Disaster Declaration; GeoMedia agreement; Letter of Understanding for Auditing Services; MOU with North Central Public Health; Additional Meeting requests for Duman & Brandt; Minutes of the May 16 meeting.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
There was no meeting June 6, 2017.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)