Wednesday, June 14, 2017
May 23, 2017
Guests/Presenters: Syd Fuzzell-Claims; Terry Nevius & others-Red River Ranger District Update; Skip Brandt-Courthouse Parking Lot, Jail Cameras, Canvass of Votes; David Rosenkrance-Deputy Regional Forester Region 4; Jerry Zumalt-Disaster Declaration; James Zehner-GeoMedia agreement.
Approvals: Claims totaling $134,728.61; Canvass of May 16 Election; Jail Camera Quote; Rescind Disaster Declaration; GeoMedia agreement; Letter of Understanding for Auditing Services; MOU with North Central Public Health; Additional Meeting requests for Duman & Brandt; Minutes of the May 16 meeting.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
There was no meeting June 6, 2017.
More like this story
- Riding High
- 57K enter Super Hunt drawing
- Sports...in brief
- Pacific Cabinets Inc. names Casey Forsmann as GM
- Corral Dust: Two Shiznits food trailers; drill team celebrates 60 years
- It's Your Business: Kooskia splash pad to open June 24; Ferdinand clinic gets new veterinarian
- Clearwater Valley News: ‘Christmas in July’ vendors sought
- Elk City News: Library’s summer reading program to begin today
- Lowell / Syringa News: Circus members take to the river
Flag Day Ceremony
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)