Wednesday, June 14, 2017
May 23, 2017
Guests/Presenters: Syd Fuzzell-Claims; Terry Nevius & others-Red River Ranger District Update; Skip Brandt-Courthouse Parking Lot, Jail Cameras, Canvass of Votes; David Rosenkrance-Deputy Regional Forester Region 4; Jerry Zumalt-Disaster Declaration; James Zehner-GeoMedia agreement.
Approvals: Claims totaling $134,728.61; Canvass of May 16 Election; Jail Camera Quote; Rescind Disaster Declaration; GeoMedia agreement; Letter of Understanding for Auditing Services; MOU with North Central Public Health; Additional Meeting requests for Duman & Brandt; Minutes of the May 16 meeting.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
There was no meeting June 6, 2017.
More like this story
- Genesee secures top seed
- Lutz, GHS girls finished ‘proud’
- Prairie ascends to second in WPL
- Playoff-bound Bulldogs on bye week
- IDFG seeks public help with poaching case
- Idaho looks to book coho records
- Steelhead harvest season opened Sunday, Oct. 15
- Snowhaven ski swap slated Nov. 17-18
- Bolan is new Ferdinand veterinarian
Neighborhood Experts: Idaho County Propane
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)