Wednesday, November 23, 2016
Nov. 30 informational meeting on F4WM
GRANGEVILLE – The Foundation for Wildlife Management (F4WM) is holding an informational meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 30, starting at 6 p.m. at the Grangeville Senior Center. Open to the public, the meeting is to learn more about F4WM; its plans for saving Idaho’s moose, elk, deer and livestock; and to discuss its accomplishments and goals and fund-raising ideas. Call Charlotte Sickels, 816-1148.
Forest Service offices closed for Thanksgiving
Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest Offices are closed on Thursday, Nov. 24, for Thanksgiving. Normal office hours will resume on Friday, Nov. 25, for all but the Fenn Ranger Station. The Fenn Ranger Station will be closed to the public Wednesday, Nov. 24, through Friday, Nov. 25. Fenn area visitors can obtain maps, permits or visitor information at the Kooskia Ranger Station.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)