Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Veterans’ service office visit on Tuesday, Nov. 8
GRANGEVILLE – The Idaho Division of Veterans Services will have a veterans’ advocate in Grangeville on Tuesday, Nov. 8, at the Idaho Department of Labor office, 305 N. State Street, Grangeville, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The advocate will be available to veterans and their dependents to answer questions about veteran benefits, assist with ongoing claims, and take new claims for filing with the Veterans Administration.
Veterans in need of these services should schedule an appointment by calling the Idaho Division of Veteran Services (Lewiston Region) at 750-3690. Walk-ins will only be seen as time allows.
Nov. 4 budget meeting for Clearwater Water District
CLEARWATER — The Clearwater Water District will hold a budget meeting on Friday, Nov. 4, starting at 7 p.m. at the Clearwater Grange Hall in Clearwater. All customers served by the Clearwater Water District are encouraged to attend.
For questions: Lyle, chairman, 926-4278; Tim, vice chairman, 926-7568.
More like this story
- Idaho Division of Veteran Services advocate to be in Grangeville Oct. 20
- Veteran’s Advocate will be in Grangeville July 15
- Veteran’s Advocate will be in Grangeville April 15
- Veteran’s advocate will be in Grangeville May 12
- <strong>Veterans’ service officer sets hours Tuesday, Aug. 16, in Grangeville</strong>
- Genesee secures top seed
- Lutz, GHS girls finished ‘proud’
- Prairie ascends to second in WPL
- Playoff-bound Bulldogs on bye week
- IDFG seeks public help with poaching case
- Idaho looks to book coho records
- Steelhead harvest season opened Sunday, Oct. 15
- Snowhaven ski swap slated Nov. 17-18
- Bolan is new Ferdinand veterinarian
Neighborhood Experts: Idaho County Propane
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)