Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Veterans’ service office visit on Tuesday, Nov. 8
GRANGEVILLE – The Idaho Division of Veterans Services will have a veterans’ advocate in Grangeville on Tuesday, Nov. 8, at the Idaho Department of Labor office, 305 N. State Street, Grangeville, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The advocate will be available to veterans and their dependents to answer questions about veteran benefits, assist with ongoing claims, and take new claims for filing with the Veterans Administration.
Veterans in need of these services should schedule an appointment by calling the Idaho Division of Veteran Services (Lewiston Region) at 750-3690. Walk-ins will only be seen as time allows.
Nov. 4 budget meeting for Clearwater Water District
CLEARWATER — The Clearwater Water District will hold a budget meeting on Friday, Nov. 4, starting at 7 p.m. at the Clearwater Grange Hall in Clearwater. All customers served by the Clearwater Water District are encouraged to attend.
For questions: Lyle, chairman, 926-4278; Tim, vice chairman, 926-7568.
More like this story
- Idaho Division of Veteran Services advocate to be in Grangeville Oct. 20
- Veteran’s Advocate will be in Grangeville July 15
- Veteran’s Advocate will be in Grangeville April 15
- Veteran’s advocate will be in Grangeville May 12
- <strong>Veterans’ service officer sets hours Tuesday, Aug. 16, in Grangeville</strong>
- Riding High
- 57K enter Super Hunt drawing
- Sports...in brief
- Pacific Cabinets Inc. names Casey Forsmann as GM
- Corral Dust: Two Shiznits food trailers; drill team celebrates 60 years
- It's Your Business: Kooskia splash pad to open June 24; Ferdinand clinic gets new veterinarian
- Clearwater Valley News: ‘Christmas in July’ vendors sought
- Elk City News: Library’s summer reading program to begin today
- Lowell / Syringa News: Circus members take to the river
Flag Day Ceremony
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)