Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Translator volunteers sought by sheriff’s office
GRANGEVILLE – The Idaho County Sheriff’s Office is seeking volunteer interpreters-translators. Those speaking Spanish are preferred, and other language offerings, as well as sign language, interpreters are welcome. ICSO will be developing a list to draw from when translator needs arise.
Volunteers will need to sign a non-disclosure confidentiality agreement.
For information, Trudy Slagle, administrative assistant, 983-1100.
Holiday closures planned for Idaho County Recycling sites
Idaho County Recycling sites will have some upcoming holiday closures:
The Grangeville and Kooskia facilities will be closed on Dec. 24 (Christmas Eve day), but will be open on Dec. 31 (New Year’s Eve day). The Cottonwood site will be closed Dec. 24 and Dec. 31.
More like this story
- Genesee secures top seed
- Lutz, GHS girls finished ‘proud’
- Prairie ascends to second in WPL
- Playoff-bound Bulldogs on bye week
- IDFG seeks public help with poaching case
- Idaho looks to book coho records
- Steelhead harvest season opened Sunday, Oct. 15
- Snowhaven ski swap slated Nov. 17-18
- Bolan is new Ferdinand veterinarian
Neighborhood Experts: Idaho County Propane
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)