Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Translator volunteers sought by sheriff’s office
GRANGEVILLE – The Idaho County Sheriff’s Office is seeking volunteer interpreters-translators. Those speaking Spanish are preferred, and other language offerings, as well as sign language, interpreters are welcome. ICSO will be developing a list to draw from when translator needs arise.
Volunteers will need to sign a non-disclosure confidentiality agreement.
For information, Trudy Slagle, administrative assistant, 983-1100.
Holiday closures planned for Idaho County Recycling sites
Idaho County Recycling sites will have some upcoming holiday closures:
The Grangeville and Kooskia facilities will be closed on Dec. 24 (Christmas Eve day), but will be open on Dec. 31 (New Year’s Eve day). The Cottonwood site will be closed Dec. 24 and Dec. 31.
More like this story
- Riding High
- 57K enter Super Hunt drawing
- Sports...in brief
- Pacific Cabinets Inc. names Casey Forsmann as GM
- Corral Dust: Two Shiznits food trailers; drill team celebrates 60 years
- It's Your Business: Kooskia splash pad to open June 24; Ferdinand clinic gets new veterinarian
- Clearwater Valley News: ‘Christmas in July’ vendors sought
- Elk City News: Library’s summer reading program to begin today
- Lowell / Syringa News: Circus members take to the river
Flag Day Ceremony
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)