Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Saturday outage leaves Kooskia area powerless for seven hours
KOOSKIA – An equipment failure resulted in a seven-hour outage for Avista customers in the Kooskia area last Saturday, Dec. 10.
An Avista spokesman said 466 customers were affected, starting at 9:43 a.m., due to a breaker problem at the substation in the Kooskia area.
Holiday closures planned for Idaho County Recycling sites
Idaho County Recycling sites will have some upcoming holiday closures:
The Grangeville and Kooskia facilities will be closed Dec. 24 (Christmas Eve day), but will be open on Dec. 31 (New Year’s Eve day).
The Cottonwood site will be closed Christmas Eve, Dec. 24 and New Year’s Eve, Dec. 31.
More like this story
- Power Down! Outages set for Riggins, July 12; Kooskia, July 13
- Thursday, Oct. 22, outage planned in Kamiah area
- Raccoon mischief results in Kooskia-area outage; zaps power to 1,018
- Power outage set Oct. 22 in Kamiah area for substation maintenance
- Grangeville, Elk City areas July 28 outage to last three hours
- Riding High
- 57K enter Super Hunt drawing
- Sports...in brief
- Pacific Cabinets Inc. names Casey Forsmann as GM
- Corral Dust: Two Shiznits food trailers; drill team celebrates 60 years
- It's Your Business: Kooskia splash pad to open June 24; Ferdinand clinic gets new veterinarian
- Clearwater Valley News: ‘Christmas in July’ vendors sought
- Elk City News: Library’s summer reading program to begin today
- Lowell / Syringa News: Circus members take to the river
Flag Day Ceremony
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)