Wednesday, May 14, 2014
I have supported the Republican County Commissioners on almost every one of the issues affecting Idaho County, the land exchange being the latest. However, they made a mistake in appointing the least qualified person to the position of Idaho County Treasurer. Therefore, I urge Republican voters to help fix this mistake by voting for Abby Hudson for Idaho County Treasurer in this coming primary.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge