Wednesday, May 14, 2014
I worked for Idaho County taxpayers for more than 30 years, the last 17 years as the Idaho County Treasurer. I know the statutory regulations of the office of treasurer, more importantly, I understand the expectations of the citizens of Idaho County.
I worked closely with both Republican candidates for this position, and am aware of both candidates’ strengths, weaknesses and skillsets.
Please vote for Abbie Hudson May 20.
Sharon Cox, former Idaho County Treasurer
More like this story
- Prairie leapfrogs CV in Whitepine League standings
- Getting to know residents is worth the time
- Chiropractic care improves insomnia, sleep patterns
- Fall preparations: Get yard ready for winter
- What you can expect during your clinic visit
- Many add-ons available for hunters’ ATV and SxS
- Experienced professionals help with heavy duty items
- Take gold route in Clearwater County
- Deadline approaching for the Discounted Early Capital Credit program
- Fire restrictions lifted; burn bans may still apply
Grangeville defense stops McCall
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)