Wednesday, May 14, 2014
I worked for Idaho County taxpayers for more than 30 years, the last 17 years as the Idaho County Treasurer. I know the statutory regulations of the office of treasurer, more importantly, I understand the expectations of the citizens of Idaho County.
I worked closely with both Republican candidates for this position, and am aware of both candidates’ strengths, weaknesses and skillsets.
Please vote for Abbie Hudson May 20.
Sharon Cox, former Idaho County Treasurer
More like this story
- IDOC 'Red Shirt' crew jump-starts Orogrande Community Protection Project
- Bulldogs take the field for first-ever soccer match
- Public asked not to loiter near Gun Club Fire
- Gun Club Fire tops 1,000 acres; 20 percent contained
- CORRECTION: GEMS football, Grangeville Lions Youth Football start next week
- Don’t forget money for a burger at the fair
- UPDATE: Gun Club fire exceeds 750 acres; Type 2 IMT on the way
- Jakes Day Fun: 2016
- Second elk tags offered on discount until Sept. 1
- Fall hunter ed class starts soon
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)