Wednesday, May 14, 2014
I worked for Idaho County taxpayers for more than 30 years, the last 17 years as the Idaho County Treasurer. I know the statutory regulations of the office of treasurer, more importantly, I understand the expectations of the citizens of Idaho County.
I worked closely with both Republican candidates for this position, and am aware of both candidates’ strengths, weaknesses and skillsets.
Please vote for Abbie Hudson May 20.
Sharon Cox, former Idaho County Treasurer
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands