Wednesday, May 14, 2014
I worked for Idaho County taxpayers for more than 30 years, the last 17 years as the Idaho County Treasurer. I know the statutory regulations of the office of treasurer, more importantly, I understand the expectations of the citizens of Idaho County.
I worked closely with both Republican candidates for this position, and am aware of both candidates’ strengths, weaknesses and skillsets.
Please vote for Abbie Hudson May 20.
Sharon Cox, former Idaho County Treasurer
More like this story
- GHS cheerleading meeting, clinic set for June 7-8
- Lindsley throws All-America discus at NAIA championships
- F&G board to reconsider chinook fishing closures at June 2 meeting
- Grangeville accident briefly slows weekend travelers
- Lindsley raises C of I hammer throw record at NAIA national meet
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Syringa Hospital and Clinics
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Stark Plumbing
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Jonathan Rich Tree Care
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: CHS Primeland
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Norco
Neighborhood Experts: Bettie's Floors -- Carpet
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)