Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Prairie — 1A state tourney at Lewiston (Church Field), starting at 10 a.m. May 16 against Horseshoe Bend.
Four games will be played Friday; the semifinal starts at 4 p.m. The fifth game is scheduled to start at 10 a.m. May 17. Possible opponents include Wilder and Genesee.
Prairie — 1A state tourney at Caldwell (Quad Park) games are set for noon (MT) and 3 p.m. MT May 16 and 10 a.m. MT May 17. Possible opponents include District III qualifiers Horseshoe Bend and Notus, as well as league familiar Genesee.
Grangeville, CV — State tournaments to run at Caldwell and Vallivue high schools May 16-17.
Track & Field
Grangeville, Prairie, CV, Kamiah, Salmon River —
Field events begin at 9 a.m. MT May 16 at Middleton High School. Friday’s running events start at 1:30 p.m. MT.
Field events resume at 9 a.m. MT May 17, with the Parade of Athletes to follow at 11:30 a.m. MT. Saturday’s running events are set to start at 12:30 p.m. MT.
More like this story
- New Bud's Powersports service writer enjoys Idaho's fishing and hunting
- Idaho County Light and Power giving back to its members
- Visit Fenn Ranger Station
- Get better deals than retail in an auction
- Three ways you can turn product into profit
- "It’s a family here" for Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation Housekeeping supervisor
- Floors are too important to ignore
- Information technology and healthcare work together
- You have our permission to enjoy your yard this week
- Understanding lumbar spinal stenosis: Treatment methods explained
Scorchy Makes A New Friend
Kooskia celebrated July 4 with activities, food and then fireworks at Clearwater Valley High School last Tuesday. The event was sponsored by Freedom Northwest Credit Union (FNCU). Here, FNCU mascot, Scorchy the Torch, holds a hand out to make a new friend with one of the kids who attended last week’s event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)