Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Prairie — 1A state tourney at Lewiston (Church Field), starting at 10 a.m. May 16 against Horseshoe Bend.
Four games will be played Friday; the semifinal starts at 4 p.m. The fifth game is scheduled to start at 10 a.m. May 17. Possible opponents include Wilder and Genesee.
Prairie — 1A state tourney at Caldwell (Quad Park) games are set for noon (MT) and 3 p.m. MT May 16 and 10 a.m. MT May 17. Possible opponents include District III qualifiers Horseshoe Bend and Notus, as well as league familiar Genesee.
Grangeville, CV — State tournaments to run at Caldwell and Vallivue high schools May 16-17.
Track & Field
Grangeville, Prairie, CV, Kamiah, Salmon River —
Field events begin at 9 a.m. MT May 16 at Middleton High School. Friday’s running events start at 1:30 p.m. MT.
Field events resume at 9 a.m. MT May 17, with the Parade of Athletes to follow at 11:30 a.m. MT. Saturday’s running events are set to start at 12:30 p.m. MT.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge