Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Prairie — 1A state tourney at Lewiston (Church Field), starting at 10 a.m. May 16 against Horseshoe Bend.
Four games will be played Friday; the semifinal starts at 4 p.m. The fifth game is scheduled to start at 10 a.m. May 17. Possible opponents include Wilder and Genesee.
Prairie — 1A state tourney at Caldwell (Quad Park) games are set for noon (MT) and 3 p.m. MT May 16 and 10 a.m. MT May 17. Possible opponents include District III qualifiers Horseshoe Bend and Notus, as well as league familiar Genesee.
Grangeville, CV — State tournaments to run at Caldwell and Vallivue high schools May 16-17.
Track & Field
Grangeville, Prairie, CV, Kamiah, Salmon River —
Field events begin at 9 a.m. MT May 16 at Middleton High School. Friday’s running events start at 1:30 p.m. MT.
Field events resume at 9 a.m. MT May 17, with the Parade of Athletes to follow at 11:30 a.m. MT. Saturday’s running events are set to start at 12:30 p.m. MT.
More like this story
- State wrestlers continue in contention tomorrow
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
- Elk City News: General Store is library drop-off
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)