Wednesday, May 7, 2014
LEWISTON — Grangeville’s stable of girls’ doubles teams squared off against opponents from farther north last Saturday, May 3, at Lewiston High School.
The tandem of Adrianne Nuxoll and Shalynn Gutzman of Clearwater Valley made short work of opponents from Coeur d’Alene Charter and will likely be the top seeded girls’ duo when the district tournament opens this Friday, May 9, at the University of Idaho in Moscow.
Grangeville’s No. 1 girls doubles pair, Lily Willig and Savannah Thanstrom, won their match 6-0, 6-2.
The other teams presented no equitable matchup for Grangeville’s No. 1 boys singles player, Fernando Reigosa, who wound up playing and defeating CV’s Zachary Baldwin 6-2, 6-4.
In mixed doubles, Garrett Kennedy and Taylor Wilkins beat a Deary duo 6-2, 6-4.
More like this story
- Prairie leapfrogs CV in Whitepine League standings
- Getting to know residents is worth the time
- Chiropractic care improves insomnia, sleep patterns
- Fall preparations: Get yard ready for winter
- What you can expect during your clinic visit
- Many add-ons available for hunters’ ATV and SxS
- Experienced professionals help with heavy duty items
- Take gold route in Clearwater County
- Deadline approaching for the Discounted Early Capital Credit program
- Fire restrictions lifted; burn bans may still apply
Grangeville defense stops McCall
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)