Wednesday, May 7, 2014
LEWISTON – A Camp ALACCA benefit concert with live music by Jason Schuster of Kooskia is set for Sunday, June 1, 7 p.m., at Crosspoint Alliance Church at 1330 Powers Ave.
Admission is free with donations accepted to benefit the Harpster camp. Doors open at 6 p.m. Onsite registration for campers and volunteers will be available that night.
ALACCA a non-profit, non-denominational organization. There is no paid staff. ALACCA relies on the financial giving of individuals and churches, the physical service of volunteers and missionaries, and prayer. ALACCA offers youth camps for children grades K - 12, retreats for men, women, youth and families. Check out the Camp Schedule to see what’s going on this year: http://www.alacca.org/.
Schuster is a Christian musician who graduated from Clearwater Valley High School in Kooskia.
More like this story
- Salmon River on to state; Prairie, Grangeville face play-ins
- GHS ‘hungry’ as playoffs open
- Savages lock up Long Pin Conference title
- Sports...in brief
- Muddy Masterpiece
- Idaho’s Constitution Doesn’t Need HJR 5
- HJR 5 allows Legislature to keep killing bad regulations
- Hold Your State Government Accountable, Vote Yes on HJR 5
- Musick : Auctioning real estate is fast and effective
Grangeville Veterans Center Grand Opening, Oct, 15, 2016
The Veterans Outreach and Community Center in Grangeville held its grand opening ceremony last Saturday, Oct. 15, that featured refreshments and live music. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)