Wednesday, May 7, 2014
LEWISTON – A Camp ALACCA benefit concert with live music by Jason Schuster of Kooskia is set for Sunday, June 1, 7 p.m., at Crosspoint Alliance Church at 1330 Powers Ave.
Admission is free with donations accepted to benefit the Harpster camp. Doors open at 6 p.m. Onsite registration for campers and volunteers will be available that night.
ALACCA a non-profit, non-denominational organization. There is no paid staff. ALACCA relies on the financial giving of individuals and churches, the physical service of volunteers and missionaries, and prayer. ALACCA offers youth camps for children grades K - 12, retreats for men, women, youth and families. Check out the Camp Schedule to see what’s going on this year: http://www.alacca.org/.
Schuster is a Christian musician who graduated from Clearwater Valley High School in Kooskia.
More like this story
- New Bud's Powersports service writer enjoys Idaho's fishing and hunting
- Idaho County Light and Power giving back to its members
- Visit Fenn Ranger Station
- Get better deals than retail in an auction
- Three ways you can turn product into profit
- "It’s a family here" for Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation Housekeeping supervisor
- Floors are too important to ignore
- Information technology and healthcare work together
- You have our permission to enjoy your yard this week
- Understanding lumbar spinal stenosis: Treatment methods explained
Scorchy Makes A New Friend
Kooskia celebrated July 4 with activities, food and then fireworks at Clearwater Valley High School last Tuesday. The event was sponsored by Freedom Northwest Credit Union (FNCU). Here, FNCU mascot, Scorchy the Torch, holds a hand out to make a new friend with one of the kids who attended last week’s event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)