Wednesday, May 7, 2014
LEWISTON – A Camp ALACCA benefit concert with live music by Jason Schuster of Kooskia is set for Sunday, June 1, 7 p.m., at Crosspoint Alliance Church at 1330 Powers Ave.
Admission is free with donations accepted to benefit the Harpster camp. Doors open at 6 p.m. Onsite registration for campers and volunteers will be available that night.
ALACCA a non-profit, non-denominational organization. There is no paid staff. ALACCA relies on the financial giving of individuals and churches, the physical service of volunteers and missionaries, and prayer. ALACCA offers youth camps for children grades K - 12, retreats for men, women, youth and families. Check out the Camp Schedule to see what’s going on this year: http://www.alacca.org/.
Schuster is a Christian musician who graduated from Clearwater Valley High School in Kooskia.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge