Wednesday, May 7, 2014
LEWISTON – A Camp ALACCA benefit concert with live music by Jason Schuster of Kooskia is set for Sunday, June 1, 7 p.m., at Crosspoint Alliance Church at 1330 Powers Ave.
Admission is free with donations accepted to benefit the Harpster camp. Doors open at 6 p.m. Onsite registration for campers and volunteers will be available that night.
ALACCA a non-profit, non-denominational organization. There is no paid staff. ALACCA relies on the financial giving of individuals and churches, the physical service of volunteers and missionaries, and prayer. ALACCA offers youth camps for children grades K - 12, retreats for men, women, youth and families. Check out the Camp Schedule to see what’s going on this year: http://www.alacca.org/.
Schuster is a Christian musician who graduated from Clearwater Valley High School in Kooskia.
More like this story
- Texas man killed in auto accident
- Wonnacott setting his pace
- Youth waterfowl, pheasant seasons open soon
- Olsen places second overall at Seaport Invitational
- Salmon River girls win G’ville Tourney
- Passport program a boon for new hunters
- PHS crushes Council; Savages smash Wilder
- Is Idaho County squatchy?
- Bulldogs, Pirates go five sets
- Rams crush Timberline
Gonzaga University Concert Choir at Cottonwood, Sept. 2016
The Gonzaga University Concert Choir performed at the Monastery at St. Gertrude at Cottonwood on Sunday, Sept. 11, 2016. Here is an excerpt from that event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)