Wednesday, May 7, 2014
LEWISTON – A Camp ALACCA benefit concert with live music by Jason Schuster of Kooskia is set for Sunday, June 1, 7 p.m., at Crosspoint Alliance Church at 1330 Powers Ave.
Admission is free with donations accepted to benefit the Harpster camp. Doors open at 6 p.m. Onsite registration for campers and volunteers will be available that night.
ALACCA a non-profit, non-denominational organization. There is no paid staff. ALACCA relies on the financial giving of individuals and churches, the physical service of volunteers and missionaries, and prayer. ALACCA offers youth camps for children grades K - 12, retreats for men, women, youth and families. Check out the Camp Schedule to see what’s going on this year: http://www.alacca.org/.
Schuster is a Christian musician who graduated from Clearwater Valley High School in Kooskia.
More like this story
- Bell Equipment, INC
- Little Goose Lock and Dam
- Efficient Winter Feeding: Group and Evaluate
- Equine Therapy with Jessi Guinn
- Camas Farms: a childhood necessity turns into business
- Lindsay Creek Vineyards: destined for growth
- Grain producers far from getting rich
- Tim McNamee: Riding home on a loose rain
- Producer Profile: Clark Tacke
- Homestead Ministries: Minimizing hunger with local resources and volunteers
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)