Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Idaho County District Court
Judge Michael J. Griffin
Magistrate Jeff Payne
Jared R. Ambrose, 33, logbook not current to last change of duty status, $196.
Victor D. Heinrich, 53, motor carrier - permits - fail to obtain overweight or oversize permit, $211.
Gayla M. Blankenship, 56, failure to display plates or stickers on vehicle, $67.
Donovan E. Keim, 25, failure to provide proof of vehicle insurance, $131.50.
Hope J. Vanator, minor, driver’s view obstructed due to ice, snow, sleet or dust, $90.
Eric Lee Fuller, 40, motor carrier - over weight - exceed allowable gross loads, $71.50.
Billy J. Carter, 51, motor carrier - vehicle - over length violations, $271.
Alexander Podgorneac, 27, motor carrier - vehicle - over length violations, $271.
Grant R. Wooster, 69, motor carrier - vehicle - over length violations, $271.
Speeding: Jocelyn D. Betty, 58, 80/65, $99. Brandon A. Wisdom, 39, 64/45, $155. Megan M. Lyons, 30, 80/65, $90. Peggy S. Steger, 50, 78/65, $90. Matthew T. Schwartz, minor, 80/65, $90. Lawrence C. Ashburn, 47, 80/65, $90. Lily A. Holmes, 22, 77/65, $90.
Bernard Bertin Cilione vs. Joyce Beckmon, decree of divorce on March 19.
Credit Bureau of Lewiston Clarkston, Inc., vs. Thomas E. Lucas, civil, judgment in favor of plaintiff in the amount of $1,293.49 on March 17.
More like this story
- Clear Creek fire estimated at 300 acres this morning; 100 on it today
- Private land struck by wildfire; IDL battling season's first significant fire
- Parks to join College of Idaho defensive backfield
- Football opportunity takes Lindsley to C. of I.
- Summer Days Are Fleeting
- Commission to meet Aug. 8 at Boise HQ
- Unbought controlled hunt tags slated for late-August drawing
- Austad is new Ida-Lew ED specialist
- Chapman joins newspaper staff
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)