Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Idaho County District Court
Judge Michael J. Griffin
Magistrate Jeff Payne
Jared R. Ambrose, 33, logbook not current to last change of duty status, $196.
Victor D. Heinrich, 53, motor carrier - permits - fail to obtain overweight or oversize permit, $211.
Gayla M. Blankenship, 56, failure to display plates or stickers on vehicle, $67.
Donovan E. Keim, 25, failure to provide proof of vehicle insurance, $131.50.
Hope J. Vanator, minor, driver’s view obstructed due to ice, snow, sleet or dust, $90.
Eric Lee Fuller, 40, motor carrier - over weight - exceed allowable gross loads, $71.50.
Billy J. Carter, 51, motor carrier - vehicle - over length violations, $271.
Alexander Podgorneac, 27, motor carrier - vehicle - over length violations, $271.
Grant R. Wooster, 69, motor carrier - vehicle - over length violations, $271.
Speeding: Jocelyn D. Betty, 58, 80/65, $99. Brandon A. Wisdom, 39, 64/45, $155. Megan M. Lyons, 30, 80/65, $90. Peggy S. Steger, 50, 78/65, $90. Matthew T. Schwartz, minor, 80/65, $90. Lawrence C. Ashburn, 47, 80/65, $90. Lily A. Holmes, 22, 77/65, $90.
Bernard Bertin Cilione vs. Joyce Beckmon, decree of divorce on March 19.
Credit Bureau of Lewiston Clarkston, Inc., vs. Thomas E. Lucas, civil, judgment in favor of plaintiff in the amount of $1,293.49 on March 17.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)