Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Idaho County District Court
Judge Michael J. Griffin
Magistrate Jeff Payne
Jared R. Ambrose, 33, logbook not current to last change of duty status, $196.
Victor D. Heinrich, 53, motor carrier - permits - fail to obtain overweight or oversize permit, $211.
Gayla M. Blankenship, 56, failure to display plates or stickers on vehicle, $67.
Donovan E. Keim, 25, failure to provide proof of vehicle insurance, $131.50.
Hope J. Vanator, minor, driver’s view obstructed due to ice, snow, sleet or dust, $90.
Eric Lee Fuller, 40, motor carrier - over weight - exceed allowable gross loads, $71.50.
Billy J. Carter, 51, motor carrier - vehicle - over length violations, $271.
Alexander Podgorneac, 27, motor carrier - vehicle - over length violations, $271.
Grant R. Wooster, 69, motor carrier - vehicle - over length violations, $271.
Speeding: Jocelyn D. Betty, 58, 80/65, $99. Brandon A. Wisdom, 39, 64/45, $155. Megan M. Lyons, 30, 80/65, $90. Peggy S. Steger, 50, 78/65, $90. Matthew T. Schwartz, minor, 80/65, $90. Lawrence C. Ashburn, 47, 80/65, $90. Lily A. Holmes, 22, 77/65, $90.
Bernard Bertin Cilione vs. Joyce Beckmon, decree of divorce on March 19.
Credit Bureau of Lewiston Clarkston, Inc., vs. Thomas E. Lucas, civil, judgment in favor of plaintiff in the amount of $1,293.49 on March 17.
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands