Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Idaho County District Court
Judge Michael J. Griffin
Magistrate Jeff Payne
Jared R. Ambrose, 33, logbook not current to last change of duty status, $196.
Victor D. Heinrich, 53, motor carrier - permits - fail to obtain overweight or oversize permit, $211.
Gayla M. Blankenship, 56, failure to display plates or stickers on vehicle, $67.
Donovan E. Keim, 25, failure to provide proof of vehicle insurance, $131.50.
Hope J. Vanator, minor, driver’s view obstructed due to ice, snow, sleet or dust, $90.
Eric Lee Fuller, 40, motor carrier - over weight - exceed allowable gross loads, $71.50.
Billy J. Carter, 51, motor carrier - vehicle - over length violations, $271.
Alexander Podgorneac, 27, motor carrier - vehicle - over length violations, $271.
Grant R. Wooster, 69, motor carrier - vehicle - over length violations, $271.
Speeding: Jocelyn D. Betty, 58, 80/65, $99. Brandon A. Wisdom, 39, 64/45, $155. Megan M. Lyons, 30, 80/65, $90. Peggy S. Steger, 50, 78/65, $90. Matthew T. Schwartz, minor, 80/65, $90. Lawrence C. Ashburn, 47, 80/65, $90. Lily A. Holmes, 22, 77/65, $90.
Bernard Bertin Cilione vs. Joyce Beckmon, decree of divorce on March 19.
Credit Bureau of Lewiston Clarkston, Inc., vs. Thomas E. Lucas, civil, judgment in favor of plaintiff in the amount of $1,293.49 on March 17.
More like this story
- Rockwell announces 2018 congressional run
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Bettie's Floor's & Decor
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Syringa Hospital Auxilary Thrift Shop
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: State Farm
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Hells Canyon Diesel Power
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Aqua Jet
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Klapprich Ag & Auto, Inc.
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Tackett's Saw Service
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Central Idaho Properties
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Baker Truck Service
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)