Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Idaho County District Court
Judge Michael J. Griffin
Magistrate Jeff Payne
Jared R. Ambrose, 33, logbook not current to last change of duty status, $196.
Victor D. Heinrich, 53, motor carrier - permits - fail to obtain overweight or oversize permit, $211.
Gayla M. Blankenship, 56, failure to display plates or stickers on vehicle, $67.
Donovan E. Keim, 25, failure to provide proof of vehicle insurance, $131.50.
Hope J. Vanator, minor, driver’s view obstructed due to ice, snow, sleet or dust, $90.
Eric Lee Fuller, 40, motor carrier - over weight - exceed allowable gross loads, $71.50.
Billy J. Carter, 51, motor carrier - vehicle - over length violations, $271.
Alexander Podgorneac, 27, motor carrier - vehicle - over length violations, $271.
Grant R. Wooster, 69, motor carrier - vehicle - over length violations, $271.
Speeding: Jocelyn D. Betty, 58, 80/65, $99. Brandon A. Wisdom, 39, 64/45, $155. Megan M. Lyons, 30, 80/65, $90. Peggy S. Steger, 50, 78/65, $90. Matthew T. Schwartz, minor, 80/65, $90. Lawrence C. Ashburn, 47, 80/65, $90. Lily A. Holmes, 22, 77/65, $90.
Bernard Bertin Cilione vs. Joyce Beckmon, decree of divorce on March 19.
Credit Bureau of Lewiston Clarkston, Inc., vs. Thomas E. Lucas, civil, judgment in favor of plaintiff in the amount of $1,293.49 on March 17.
More like this story
- State wrestlers continue in contention tomorrow
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
- Elk City News: General Store is library drop-off
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)