Wednesday, March 26, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — All community veterans and their families are invited to the American Legion Post 37 celebration of the American Legion’s 95th birthday and Community Awards Banquet on Saturday, March 29, 6-8 p.m. at the Grangeville Senior Citizens Center.
The menu is ham dinner with accessories. Cost is $10 per person. All proceeds go to support American Legion programs. Members are asked to bring a salad to share. Contact Post Adjutant Morris Bentley at 983-5535.
More like this story
- Riding High
- 57K enter Super Hunt drawing
- Sports...in brief
- Pacific Cabinets Inc. names Casey Forsmann as GM
- Corral Dust: Two Shiznits food trailers; drill team celebrates 60 years
- It's Your Business: Kooskia splash pad to open June 24; Ferdinand clinic gets new veterinarian
- Clearwater Valley News: ‘Christmas in July’ vendors sought
- Elk City News: Library’s summer reading program to begin today
- Lowell / Syringa News: Circus members take to the river
Flag Day Ceremony
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)