Wednesday, March 26, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — All community veterans and their families are invited to the American Legion Post 37 celebration of the American Legion’s 95th birthday and Community Awards Banquet on Saturday, March 29, 6-8 p.m. at the Grangeville Senior Citizens Center.
The menu is ham dinner with accessories. Cost is $10 per person. All proceeds go to support American Legion programs. Members are asked to bring a salad to share. Contact Post Adjutant Morris Bentley at 983-5535.
More like this story
- July 3 rodeo ‘Pink Out’ to raise cancer awareness, local funds
- Stanley Cup winner Cole coming to Border Days
- Seubert's Haul
- CV wrestling fund-raiser exceeds goal on $10K gift
- Rough, No Tumble
- Clearwater River fishery to stay open this week
- Sports...in brief
- Marek nabs bronc prize
- Grangeville Farmers’ Market to open July 2; Food stamps will be accepted at this year’s market
- Thanks to Larson’s