Wednesday, March 26, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — All community veterans and their families are invited to the American Legion Post 37 celebration of the American Legion’s 95th birthday and Community Awards Banquet on Saturday, March 29, 6-8 p.m. at the Grangeville Senior Citizens Center.
The menu is ham dinner with accessories. Cost is $10 per person. All proceeds go to support American Legion programs. Members are asked to bring a salad to share. Contact Post Adjutant Morris Bentley at 983-5535.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge