Wednesday, March 26, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — All community veterans and their families are invited to the American Legion Post 37 celebration of the American Legion’s 95th birthday and Community Awards Banquet on Saturday, March 29, 6-8 p.m. at the Grangeville Senior Citizens Center.
The menu is ham dinner with accessories. Cost is $10 per person. All proceeds go to support American Legion programs. Members are asked to bring a salad to share. Contact Post Adjutant Morris Bentley at 983-5535.
More like this story
- Kamiah to visit league leader Genesee
- Lutz, GHS girls finished ‘proud’
- Prairie ascends to second in WPL
- Playoff-bound Bulldogs on bye week
- IDFG seeks public help with poaching case
- Idaho looks to book coho records
- Steelhead harvest season opened Sunday, Oct. 15
- Snowhaven ski swap slated Nov. 17-18
- Bolan is new Ferdinand veterinarian
Neighborhood Experts: Idaho County Propane
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)