Wednesday, March 26, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — All community veterans and their families are invited to the American Legion Post 37 celebration of the American Legion’s 95th birthday and Community Awards Banquet on Saturday, March 29, 6-8 p.m. at the Grangeville Senior Citizens Center.
The menu is ham dinner with accessories. Cost is $10 per person. All proceeds go to support American Legion programs. Members are asked to bring a salad to share. Contact Post Adjutant Morris Bentley at 983-5535.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)