Wednesday, March 19, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Kindergarten screening will be held Friday, April 4, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., in the primary building at Grangeville Elementary Middle School. Parents/guardians of next year’s kindergarten students are asked to schedule a screening appointment and pick up a registration packet at the GEMS office during the week of March 17-21. Call 983-0400. The packet will include a list of all of the information needed for the screening and registration. Have this packet completed before the screening on April 4.
A birth certificate and immunizations records will be necessary for registration. The birth certificate is not the certificate obtained at the hospital. It must be a state birth certificate. Those who do not have an official birth certificate should order one immediately.
More like this story
- Salmon River on to state; Prairie, Grangeville face play-ins
- GHS ‘hungry’ as playoffs open
- Savages lock up Long Pin Conference title
- Sports...in brief
- Muddy Masterpiece
- Idaho’s Constitution Doesn’t Need HJR 5
- HJR 5 allows Legislature to keep killing bad regulations
- Hold Your State Government Accountable, Vote Yes on HJR 5
- Musick : Auctioning real estate is fast and effective
Grangeville Veterans Center Grand Opening, Oct, 15, 2016
The Veterans Outreach and Community Center in Grangeville held its grand opening ceremony last Saturday, Oct. 15, that featured refreshments and live music. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)