Wednesday, March 19, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Kindergarten screening will be held Friday, April 4, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., in the primary building at Grangeville Elementary Middle School. Parents/guardians of next year’s kindergarten students are asked to schedule a screening appointment and pick up a registration packet at the GEMS office during the week of March 17-21. Call 983-0400. The packet will include a list of all of the information needed for the screening and registration. Have this packet completed before the screening on April 4.
A birth certificate and immunizations records will be necessary for registration. The birth certificate is not the certificate obtained at the hospital. It must be a state birth certificate. Those who do not have an official birth certificate should order one immediately.
More like this story
- Slides, debris result in closures on county, USFS roads
- Higgins to return to Kamiah as superintendent
- Community walks start April 1
- Lt. Governor declares Idaho, Lewis counties in state of emergency
- Runoff from heavy rains fill pool at Jerry Johnson rec site
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- CIAA celebrates founding member Eddie Olson
- Good legislative effort continues for sexual assault victims
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)