Wednesday, March 19, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Kindergarten screening will be held Friday, April 4, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., in the primary building at Grangeville Elementary Middle School. Parents/guardians of next year’s kindergarten students are asked to schedule a screening appointment and pick up a registration packet at the GEMS office during the week of March 17-21. Call 983-0400. The packet will include a list of all of the information needed for the screening and registration. Have this packet completed before the screening on April 4.
A birth certificate and immunizations records will be necessary for registration. The birth certificate is not the certificate obtained at the hospital. It must be a state birth certificate. Those who do not have an official birth certificate should order one immediately.
More like this story
- Prairie leapfrogs CV in Whitepine League standings
- Getting to know residents is worth the time
- Chiropractic care improves insomnia, sleep patterns
- Fall preparations: Get yard ready for winter
- What you can expect during your clinic visit
- Many add-ons available for hunters’ ATV and SxS
- Experienced professionals help with heavy duty items
- Take gold route in Clearwater County
- Deadline approaching for the Discounted Early Capital Credit program
- Fire restrictions lifted; burn bans may still apply
Grangeville defense stops McCall
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)