Wednesday, March 19, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Kindergarten screening will be held Friday, April 4, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., in the primary building at Grangeville Elementary Middle School. Parents/guardians of next year’s kindergarten students are asked to schedule a screening appointment and pick up a registration packet at the GEMS office during the week of March 17-21. Call 983-0400. The packet will include a list of all of the information needed for the screening and registration. Have this packet completed before the screening on April 4.
A birth certificate and immunizations records will be necessary for registration. The birth certificate is not the certificate obtained at the hospital. It must be a state birth certificate. Those who do not have an official birth certificate should order one immediately.
More like this story
- Prairie sweeps 'Shootout'
- Bulldogs smoke McCall
- Significant weather event may start Saturday night
- Savages split Orofino double-header
- Court Records: District/magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- Organization news
- New home dedicated to fire victims
- Investigation continuing into Friday two-vehicle collision on Highway 95
- FNWCU funds splash parks
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)