Wednesday, March 19, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Kindergarten screening will be held Friday, April 4, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., in the primary building at Grangeville Elementary Middle School. Parents/guardians of next year’s kindergarten students are asked to schedule a screening appointment and pick up a registration packet at the GEMS office during the week of March 17-21. Call 983-0400. The packet will include a list of all of the information needed for the screening and registration. Have this packet completed before the screening on April 4.
A birth certificate and immunizations records will be necessary for registration. The birth certificate is not the certificate obtained at the hospital. It must be a state birth certificate. Those who do not have an official birth certificate should order one immediately.
More like this story
- MVSD 244 hires new superintendent
- Grangeville football squad’s trip to Boise a big hit
- Raspberry Festival 5K run set for Aug. 6
- Two-day Clearwater Region hunting, fishing expo scheduled this August
- Forming Up
- What to know about bull trout fishing
- Women’s flycasting course set
- Volleyball officiating job opportunity offered
- Wolf trapping courses offered
Neighborhood Experts: St. Mary's Hospital and Clinics Occupational therapy
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)