Wednesday, March 19, 2014
BOISE -- Teachers and counselors are encouraged to apply to attend the five-day educational “Sustainable Forestry Tour” in North Idaho June 23-27. Space is limited and application deadline is March 31.
The all-expense-paid experience is sponsored by the Idaho Forest Products Commission and other sponsors. Participants will explore Idaho forests, tour a seedling nursery and state-of-the-art production facilities, and interact with people who manage forests and make products people use every day. They’ll also receive proven activities and materials for exploring forest-related topics with their students.
Apply for a spot on the tour at www.idahoforests.org/tour.htm. For information contact Michelle Youngquist, Idaho Forest Products Commission, 334-4061 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Salmon River on to state; Prairie, Grangeville face play-ins
- GHS ‘hungry’ as playoffs open
- Savages lock up Long Pin Conference title
- Sports...in brief
- Muddy Masterpiece
- Idaho’s Constitution Doesn’t Need HJR 5
- HJR 5 allows Legislature to keep killing bad regulations
- Hold Your State Government Accountable, Vote Yes on HJR 5
- Musick : Auctioning real estate is fast and effective
Grangeville Veterans Center Grand Opening, Oct, 15, 2016
The Veterans Outreach and Community Center in Grangeville held its grand opening ceremony last Saturday, Oct. 15, that featured refreshments and live music. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)