Wednesday, March 19, 2014
BOISE -- Teachers and counselors are encouraged to apply to attend the five-day educational “Sustainable Forestry Tour” in North Idaho June 23-27. Space is limited and application deadline is March 31.
The all-expense-paid experience is sponsored by the Idaho Forest Products Commission and other sponsors. Participants will explore Idaho forests, tour a seedling nursery and state-of-the-art production facilities, and interact with people who manage forests and make products people use every day. They’ll also receive proven activities and materials for exploring forest-related topics with their students.
Apply for a spot on the tour at www.idahoforests.org/tour.htm. For information contact Michelle Youngquist, Idaho Forest Products Commission, 334-4061 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Harvests In View
- All wheat, barley, oats stocks stored in Idaho up
- Northwest FCS market Snapshots show strong crops, varied returns
- NASS reporting wheat, barley oats production on July 1 conditions
- Farm Credit Services a helping hand to area farmers, ranchers
- 94 Grangeville swimmers set to compete Saturday
- Harris heading to Jamestown on QB scholarship
- Second deer tags will sell for full price this year
- Sports...in brief
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)