Wednesday, March 19, 2014
BOISE -- Teachers and counselors are encouraged to apply to attend the five-day educational “Sustainable Forestry Tour” in North Idaho June 23-27. Space is limited and application deadline is March 31.
The all-expense-paid experience is sponsored by the Idaho Forest Products Commission and other sponsors. Participants will explore Idaho forests, tour a seedling nursery and state-of-the-art production facilities, and interact with people who manage forests and make products people use every day. They’ll also receive proven activities and materials for exploring forest-related topics with their students.
Apply for a spot on the tour at www.idahoforests.org/tour.htm. For information contact Michelle Youngquist, Idaho Forest Products Commission, 334-4061 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Rhoades Emmanuel Memorial Museum
- Hells Canyon with the Killgores
- Locals mostly two-and-out vs. 3A competition
- Prairie takes girls team title
- 1A Record Falls
- Low chinook returns prompt May 24 closures
- GHS scores 20 at state track meet
- Sports...in brief
- Forest Service campgrounds prepped for Memorial Day rush
Neighborhood Experts: Bettie's Floors -- Carpet
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)