Wednesday, March 19, 2014
HARPSTER — Top of the morning to ya…. May you find your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Harpster community group has been busy cleaning up the three-mile stretch on Highway 13. A group from the community spent most of the day picking up trash form alongside the road and down by the river. They even had some visiting volunteers who were staying at the RV park. Just doing our part of “keeping Idaho beautiful.” Thank you to all those who worked so hard, great job!
Next scheduled event is, of course, bingo on April 2 at 6:30 p.m. at the Harpster Community Building. We should be back on schedule to have bingo the first Wednesday of every month. Don’t forget to come to the Harpster Community Building Group officer nomination meeting on Wednesday, April 9, at 1 p.m. Plan to attend and nominate your choice for officers. Date for election of officers is still pending.
Esther Morrow has been working very hard to gather additional names to be put on a new sign that pays tribute to Harpster veterans. John Higgins is making the sign for us and everything should be completed by Memorial Day. Thank you, Esther, for all your hard work.
Have a great week and don’t forget Thursday, March 20, is the first day of spring!
More like this story
- Rockwell announces 2018 congressional run
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Bettie's Floor's & Decor
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Syringa Hospital Auxilary Thrift Shop
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: State Farm
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Hells Canyon Diesel Power
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Aqua Jet
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Klapprich Ag & Auto, Inc.
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Tackett's Saw Service
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Central Idaho Properties
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Baker Truck Service
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)