Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Guests/Presenters: Syd Fuzzell-Claims; Kathy Ackerman-website upgrade/Sheriff’s Office.
Approvals: Claims totaling $240,489.59; additional hours for website upgrade; Minutes of the March 4 meeting as amended; Wage increase for Road Dept. employee Bryan Spets; Alcoholic beverage licenses for Elk City Saloon and Grangeville Country Club; Join Valley County in litigation regarding Payette National Forest Travel Plan.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- Recalled: Labor Day
- Wildfire study grant wasted to reinvent wheel
- GROW healthy kids, communities
- Social Security’s gun grab must stop
- USFS ‘let burn’ policy is for the birds
- Lacking to put fires out is common sense
- Many worked hard to ensure public safety
- Back To School At CV
- Tempus Fugit: September 2, 2015
- Medical relief fund-raiser is Sept. 26