Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Guests/Presenters: Syd Fuzzell-Claims; Kathy Ackerman-website upgrade/Sheriff’s Office.
Approvals: Claims totaling $240,489.59; additional hours for website upgrade; Minutes of the March 4 meeting as amended; Wage increase for Road Dept. employee Bryan Spets; Alcoholic beverage licenses for Elk City Saloon and Grangeville Country Club; Join Valley County in litigation regarding Payette National Forest Travel Plan.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- WEDNESDAY: Savages to host key league game
- Full service ortho available in Grangeville
- It's Your Business: Partsway to host high school tech night
- Pine tree hosts 60th annual meeting
- WHITE BIRD NEWS: Fireman’s ball set for this Saturday
- Quilts of Valor
- ELK CITY NEWS: Dumpster plans under way for town
- RIGGINS NEWS: Areona’s magnets available
- COTTONWOOD NEWS: Benefit purse auction set for March 5
- TEMPUS FUGIT
Fly fishing clinic
Rae Brothers sporting goods hosts steel head flyfishing clinic with Mark Imus Jan. 30, 2016. Enlarge