Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Guests/Presenters: Syd Fuzzell-Claims; Kathy Ackerman-website upgrade/Sheriff’s Office.
Approvals: Claims totaling $240,489.59; additional hours for website upgrade; Minutes of the March 4 meeting as amended; Wage increase for Road Dept. employee Bryan Spets; Alcoholic beverage licenses for Elk City Saloon and Grangeville Country Club; Join Valley County in litigation regarding Payette National Forest Travel Plan.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- Chief Lookingglass Pow-Wow is this weekend Event rescheduled from earlier date
- Idaho to add new area code
- Last week for pie at Syringa Cafe
- County authorized for CRP haying, grazing use
- Through the fire: A dome of protection
- Life Chain
- Faith Briefs
- GHS press box expanded: Ruhnke’s senior project praised
- Genesee 60, Clearwater Valley 20: Kick coverage costs Clearwater Valley
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge