Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Guests/Presenters: Syd Fuzzell-Claims; Kathy Ackerman-website upgrade/Sheriff’s Office.
Approvals: Claims totaling $240,489.59; additional hours for website upgrade; Minutes of the March 4 meeting as amended; Wage increase for Road Dept. employee Bryan Spets; Alcoholic beverage licenses for Elk City Saloon and Grangeville Country Club; Join Valley County in litigation regarding Payette National Forest Travel Plan.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- State wrestlers continue in contention tomorrow
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
- Elk City News: General Store is library drop-off
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)