Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Guests/Presenters: Syd Fuzzell-Claims; Kathy Ackerman-website upgrade/Sheriff’s Office.
Approvals: Claims totaling $240,489.59; additional hours for website upgrade; Minutes of the March 4 meeting as amended; Wage increase for Road Dept. employee Bryan Spets; Alcoholic beverage licenses for Elk City Saloon and Grangeville Country Club; Join Valley County in litigation regarding Payette National Forest Travel Plan.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- Bush quarterbacks Grangeville
- Soccer Bulldogs notch first win
- Grangeville starts 3-0
- FS sees extreme fire danger for this Labor Day
- License sales system hacked, personal info potentially stolen
- League Champs
- Fall chinook, steelhead seasons open Thursday; 38,000 chinook expected
- Basketball takes Bruner to College of Idaho
- Savages top Kubs 40-14
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)