Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Guests/Presenters: Syd Fuzzell-Claims; Kathy Ackerman-website upgrade/Sheriff’s Office.
Approvals: Claims totaling $240,489.59; additional hours for website upgrade; Minutes of the March 4 meeting as amended; Wage increase for Road Dept. employee Bryan Spets; Alcoholic beverage licenses for Elk City Saloon and Grangeville Country Club; Join Valley County in litigation regarding Payette National Forest Travel Plan.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- Kids Klub plans next move after Idaho County Commission fails to support block grant
- William ‘Bill’ Wheeler, 66
- Ima Fae Kurts, 83
- Tempus Fugit
- Riggins Rodeo Royalty: Farris, Diaz will promote event as queen, princess
- Cottonwood News: Next health walk is May 7 in Cottonwood
- Riggins News: 68th rodeo set for this weekend
- Elk City: Dixie to honor service members May 29
- CVES kids learn water safety
- Kamiah library offers free books to kids registering for kindergarten