Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Guests/Presenters: Rick Brazell & others-Crooked River Rehabilitation Project/Nez Perce National Forest Travel Plan; Randy Doman-MOU for IDL grant; Framing Our Community Grant Proposal Public Hearing.
Approvals: Claims totaling $135,910.07; Order for Cancelation $108.24; Minutes of the Feb. 18 meeting; MOU for IDL Grant; payment of wages for Road Dept. employee pending disability approval; Support for FOC grant application development.
Guests/Presenters: Chad Jungert-issue with insurance provider; Farris Cheney-request for cancellation of solid waste fee; Kathy Ackerman-Airport website; Doug Giddings-employee request; Kim Nuxoll & Ron Funke-ag solid waste.
Approvals: Cancellation of solid waste fee for Cheney; Airport website proposal; Reimbursement costs for broken glasses; Wage increase for District Court employee Lark Perry; Promotions and wage increases for ICSO employees Sam Clark and Gideon Roberts; Wage increase for ICSO Deputy Stan Denham; Appointment of Charles Pratt to District 1 Animal Damage Control Board; Order for Cancellation $203.70; Minutes of the Feb. 25 meeting as amended; Policy of ownership based billing for ag solid waste.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- State wrestlers continue in contention tomorrow
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
- Elk City News: General Store is library drop-off
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)