Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Guests/Presenters: Rick Brazell & others-Crooked River Rehabilitation Project/Nez Perce National Forest Travel Plan; Randy Doman-MOU for IDL grant; Framing Our Community Grant Proposal Public Hearing.
Approvals: Claims totaling $135,910.07; Order for Cancelation $108.24; Minutes of the Feb. 18 meeting; MOU for IDL Grant; payment of wages for Road Dept. employee pending disability approval; Support for FOC grant application development.
Guests/Presenters: Chad Jungert-issue with insurance provider; Farris Cheney-request for cancellation of solid waste fee; Kathy Ackerman-Airport website; Doug Giddings-employee request; Kim Nuxoll & Ron Funke-ag solid waste.
Approvals: Cancellation of solid waste fee for Cheney; Airport website proposal; Reimbursement costs for broken glasses; Wage increase for District Court employee Lark Perry; Promotions and wage increases for ICSO employees Sam Clark and Gideon Roberts; Wage increase for ICSO Deputy Stan Denham; Appointment of Charles Pratt to District 1 Animal Damage Control Board; Order for Cancellation $203.70; Minutes of the Feb. 25 meeting as amended; Policy of ownership based billing for ag solid waste.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- Private land struck by wildfire; IDL battling season's first significant fire
- Parks to join College of Idaho defensive backfield
- Football opportunity takes Lindsley to C. of I.
- Summer Days Are Fleeting
- Commission to meet Aug. 8 at Boise HQ
- Unbought controlled hunt tags slated for late-August drawing
- Austad is new Ida-Lew ED specialist
- Chapman joins newspaper staff
- It's Your Business: Welding jobs, horse hair mementos
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)