Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Guests/Presenters: Rick Brazell & others-Crooked River Rehabilitation Project/Nez Perce National Forest Travel Plan; Randy Doman-MOU for IDL grant; Framing Our Community Grant Proposal Public Hearing.
Approvals: Claims totaling $135,910.07; Order for Cancelation $108.24; Minutes of the Feb. 18 meeting; MOU for IDL Grant; payment of wages for Road Dept. employee pending disability approval; Support for FOC grant application development.
Guests/Presenters: Chad Jungert-issue with insurance provider; Farris Cheney-request for cancellation of solid waste fee; Kathy Ackerman-Airport website; Doug Giddings-employee request; Kim Nuxoll & Ron Funke-ag solid waste.
Approvals: Cancellation of solid waste fee for Cheney; Airport website proposal; Reimbursement costs for broken glasses; Wage increase for District Court employee Lark Perry; Promotions and wage increases for ICSO employees Sam Clark and Gideon Roberts; Wage increase for ICSO Deputy Stan Denham; Appointment of Charles Pratt to District 1 Animal Damage Control Board; Order for Cancellation $203.70; Minutes of the Feb. 25 meeting as amended; Policy of ownership based billing for ag solid waste.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- Rockwell announces 2018 congressional run
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Bettie's Floor's & Decor
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Syringa Hospital Auxilary Thrift Shop
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: State Farm
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Hells Canyon Diesel Power
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Aqua Jet
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Klapprich Ag & Auto, Inc.
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Tackett's Saw Service
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Central Idaho Properties
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Baker Truck Service
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)