Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Guests/Presenters: Rick Brazell & others-Crooked River Rehabilitation Project/Nez Perce National Forest Travel Plan; Randy Doman-MOU for IDL grant; Framing Our Community Grant Proposal Public Hearing.
Approvals: Claims totaling $135,910.07; Order for Cancelation $108.24; Minutes of the Feb. 18 meeting; MOU for IDL Grant; payment of wages for Road Dept. employee pending disability approval; Support for FOC grant application development.
Guests/Presenters: Chad Jungert-issue with insurance provider; Farris Cheney-request for cancellation of solid waste fee; Kathy Ackerman-Airport website; Doug Giddings-employee request; Kim Nuxoll & Ron Funke-ag solid waste.
Approvals: Cancellation of solid waste fee for Cheney; Airport website proposal; Reimbursement costs for broken glasses; Wage increase for District Court employee Lark Perry; Promotions and wage increases for ICSO employees Sam Clark and Gideon Roberts; Wage increase for ICSO Deputy Stan Denham; Appointment of Charles Pratt to District 1 Animal Damage Control Board; Order for Cancellation $203.70; Minutes of the Feb. 25 meeting as amended; Policy of ownership based billing for ag solid waste.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands