Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Guests/Presenters: Rick Brazell & others-Crooked River Rehabilitation Project/Nez Perce National Forest Travel Plan; Randy Doman-MOU for IDL grant; Framing Our Community Grant Proposal Public Hearing.
Approvals: Claims totaling $135,910.07; Order for Cancelation $108.24; Minutes of the Feb. 18 meeting; MOU for IDL Grant; payment of wages for Road Dept. employee pending disability approval; Support for FOC grant application development.
Guests/Presenters: Chad Jungert-issue with insurance provider; Farris Cheney-request for cancellation of solid waste fee; Kathy Ackerman-Airport website; Doug Giddings-employee request; Kim Nuxoll & Ron Funke-ag solid waste.
Approvals: Cancellation of solid waste fee for Cheney; Airport website proposal; Reimbursement costs for broken glasses; Wage increase for District Court employee Lark Perry; Promotions and wage increases for ICSO employees Sam Clark and Gideon Roberts; Wage increase for ICSO Deputy Stan Denham; Appointment of Charles Pratt to District 1 Animal Damage Control Board; Order for Cancellation $203.70; Minutes of the Feb. 25 meeting as amended; Policy of ownership based billing for ag solid waste.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- Pirates outpace Bulldogs in rivalry game
- Two men killed in rollover accident
- THURSDAY: Grangeville girls to play for district title
- WEDNESDAY: Savages to host key league game
- Full service ortho available in Grangeville
- It's Your Business: Partsway to host high school tech night
- Pine tree hosts 60th annual meeting
- WHITE BIRD NEWS: Fireman’s ball set for this Saturday
- Quilts of Valor
- ELK CITY NEWS: Dumpster plans under way for town
Fly fishing clinic
Rae Brothers sporting goods hosts steel head flyfishing clinic with Mark Imus Jan. 30, 2016. Enlarge