Wednesday, March 5, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Grangeville’s Trinity Lutheran Church has set a couple of upcoming classes.
“Single Sexuality after Separation or Divorce” will be discussed March 9. The DivorceCare seminar will be held Sunday, 4-6 p.m., at Trinity Lutheran Church, 210 N. Mill Street, Grangeville. DivorceCare provides help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce. Each video-supported session is self-contained, so participants can begin anytime.
For information contact Jenneane Musegades at 451-6236, or Lorraine Roach, 660-1818, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The Uniqueness of Grief” is Focus of March 10 Grief Recovery Seminar. This will be held Monday, March 10, 6:15 to 8 p.m., at Trinity Lutheran Church, 210 N. Mill Street, Grangeville.
For information, call Charlie Sims at 983-1108, or Lorraine Roach at 660-1818.
More like this story
- Prairie leapfrogs CV in Whitepine League standings
- Getting to know residents is worth the time
- Chiropractic care improves insomnia, sleep patterns
- Fall preparations: Get yard ready for winter
- What you can expect during your clinic visit
- Many add-ons available for hunters’ ATV and SxS
- Experienced professionals help with heavy duty items
- Take gold route in Clearwater County
- Deadline approaching for the Discounted Early Capital Credit program
- Fire restrictions lifted; burn bans may still apply
Grangeville defense stops McCall
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)