Wednesday, March 5, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Grangeville’s Trinity Lutheran Church has set a couple of upcoming classes.
“Single Sexuality after Separation or Divorce” will be discussed March 9. The DivorceCare seminar will be held Sunday, 4-6 p.m., at Trinity Lutheran Church, 210 N. Mill Street, Grangeville. DivorceCare provides help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce. Each video-supported session is self-contained, so participants can begin anytime.
For information contact Jenneane Musegades at 451-6236, or Lorraine Roach, 660-1818, or email@example.com.
“The Uniqueness of Grief” is Focus of March 10 Grief Recovery Seminar. This will be held Monday, March 10, 6:15 to 8 p.m., at Trinity Lutheran Church, 210 N. Mill Street, Grangeville.
For information, call Charlie Sims at 983-1108, or Lorraine Roach at 660-1818.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge