Wednesday, March 5, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Grangeville’s Trinity Lutheran Church has set a couple of upcoming classes.
“Single Sexuality after Separation or Divorce” will be discussed March 9. The DivorceCare seminar will be held Sunday, 4-6 p.m., at Trinity Lutheran Church, 210 N. Mill Street, Grangeville. DivorceCare provides help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce. Each video-supported session is self-contained, so participants can begin anytime.
For information contact Jenneane Musegades at 451-6236, or Lorraine Roach, 660-1818, or email@example.com.
“The Uniqueness of Grief” is Focus of March 10 Grief Recovery Seminar. This will be held Monday, March 10, 6:15 to 8 p.m., at Trinity Lutheran Church, 210 N. Mill Street, Grangeville.
For information, call Charlie Sims at 983-1108, or Lorraine Roach at 660-1818.
More like this story
- State wrestlers continue in contention tomorrow
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
- Elk City News: General Store is library drop-off
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)