Wednesday, March 5, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Grangeville’s Trinity Lutheran Church has set a couple of upcoming classes.
“Single Sexuality after Separation or Divorce” will be discussed March 9. The DivorceCare seminar will be held Sunday, 4-6 p.m., at Trinity Lutheran Church, 210 N. Mill Street, Grangeville. DivorceCare provides help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce. Each video-supported session is self-contained, so participants can begin anytime.
For information contact Jenneane Musegades at 451-6236, or Lorraine Roach, 660-1818, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The Uniqueness of Grief” is Focus of March 10 Grief Recovery Seminar. This will be held Monday, March 10, 6:15 to 8 p.m., at Trinity Lutheran Church, 210 N. Mill Street, Grangeville.
For information, call Charlie Sims at 983-1108, or Lorraine Roach at 660-1818.
More like this story
- Prairie sweeps 'Shootout'
- Bulldogs smoke McCall
- Significant weather event may start Saturday night
- Savages split Orofino double-header
- Court Records: District/magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- Organization news
- New home dedicated to fire victims
- Investigation continuing into Friday two-vehicle collision on Highway 95
- FNWCU funds splash parks
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)