Wednesday, March 5, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Grangeville’s Trinity Lutheran Church has set a couple of upcoming classes.
“Single Sexuality after Separation or Divorce” will be discussed March 9. The DivorceCare seminar will be held Sunday, 4-6 p.m., at Trinity Lutheran Church, 210 N. Mill Street, Grangeville. DivorceCare provides help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce. Each video-supported session is self-contained, so participants can begin anytime.
For information contact Jenneane Musegades at 451-6236, or Lorraine Roach, 660-1818, or email@example.com.
“The Uniqueness of Grief” is Focus of March 10 Grief Recovery Seminar. This will be held Monday, March 10, 6:15 to 8 p.m., at Trinity Lutheran Church, 210 N. Mill Street, Grangeville.
For information, call Charlie Sims at 983-1108, or Lorraine Roach at 660-1818.
More like this story
- Training for the future: HOSA students fare well at annual state competition
- KHS kids all qualify for nationals
- Tar Wars Winner
- Student’s photo makes it to national competition
- Salmon River schools seek new community reader board
- Clearwater Valley students tour university
- Somewhere In Space
- Temous Fugit
- Dinner honors Syringa volunteers
- Riggins News: Eggebrecht is EMS director