Wednesday, March 5, 2014
GREENCREEK – GOP officials seeking local and state offices this election season will be speaking at the annual Lincoln Day Dinner this Saturday, March 8, in Greencreek.
Sponsored by the Idaho County Republican Central Committee, the event will be held at the Greencreek Community Hall starting at 5 p.m. with social hour, dinner and auction at 6 p.m., and presentations at 7 p.m.
Featured speakers will be Wayne Hoffman, Idaho Freedom Foundation, and Elizabeth Allen Hodge, Idaho Patriot Academy.
Tentative attendees are as follows:
U.S. Senator Jim Risch, Congressman Raul Labrador, Dist. 7 legislators: Senator Sheryl Nuxoll, Rep. Shannon McMillan, Rep. Paul Shepherd; Idaho County commissioners James Rockwell, Jim Chmelik, Skip Brandt; Idaho GOP Chair Barry Peterson, Region II Chair LeeAnn Callear, Dist. 7 Chair Cornel Rasor; governor’s race: State Senator Russ Fulcher; lt. governor’s race: Brad Little, Jim Chmelik; sec. of state: Lawerence Denney, Phil McGrane, Mitch Toryanski; state controller: Brandon Woolf, Todd Hatfield; Supt. of public instruction: John Eynon.
Tickets are $45 per couple, $25 per person, and $15 for those younger than 18. For information, contact one of the following: Marge Arnzen, 816-2521; Donna Wassmuth, 962-1725; Becky Crea, 983-8484; Joann Mider, 935-2115; Clay or Sally Baker, 935-1725.
More like this story
- Harvests In View
- All wheat, barley, oats stocks stored in Idaho up
- Northwest FCS market Snapshots show strong crops, varied returns
- NASS reporting wheat, barley oats production on July 1 conditions
- Farm Credit Services a helping hand to area farmers, ranchers
- 94 Grangeville swimmers set to compete Saturday
- Harris heading to Jamestown on QB scholarship
- Second deer tags will sell for full price this year
- Sports...in brief
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)