Wednesday, March 5, 2014
GREENCREEK – GOP officials seeking local and state offices this election season will be speaking at the annual Lincoln Day Dinner this Saturday, March 8, in Greencreek.
Sponsored by the Idaho County Republican Central Committee, the event will be held at the Greencreek Community Hall starting at 5 p.m. with social hour, dinner and auction at 6 p.m., and presentations at 7 p.m.
Featured speakers will be Wayne Hoffman, Idaho Freedom Foundation, and Elizabeth Allen Hodge, Idaho Patriot Academy.
Tentative attendees are as follows:
U.S. Senator Jim Risch, Congressman Raul Labrador, Dist. 7 legislators: Senator Sheryl Nuxoll, Rep. Shannon McMillan, Rep. Paul Shepherd; Idaho County commissioners James Rockwell, Jim Chmelik, Skip Brandt; Idaho GOP Chair Barry Peterson, Region II Chair LeeAnn Callear, Dist. 7 Chair Cornel Rasor; governor’s race: State Senator Russ Fulcher; lt. governor’s race: Brad Little, Jim Chmelik; sec. of state: Lawerence Denney, Phil McGrane, Mitch Toryanski; state controller: Brandon Woolf, Todd Hatfield; Supt. of public instruction: John Eynon.
Tickets are $45 per couple, $25 per person, and $15 for those younger than 18. For information, contact one of the following: Marge Arnzen, 816-2521; Donna Wassmuth, 962-1725; Becky Crea, 983-8484; Joann Mider, 935-2115; Clay or Sally Baker, 935-1725.
More like this story
- GHS cheerleading meeting, clinic set for June 7-8
- Lindsley throws All-America discus at NAIA championships
- F&G board to reconsider chinook fishing closures at June 2 meeting
- Grangeville accident briefly slows weekend travelers
- Lindsley raises C of I hammer throw record at NAIA national meet
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Syringa Hospital and Clinics
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Stark Plumbing
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Jonathan Rich Tree Care
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: CHS Primeland
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Norco
Neighborhood Experts: Bettie's Floors -- Carpet
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)