Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Cheryl Stevens, 56
Cheryl Stevens, 56, of Kamiah died Friday June 6, 2014, at her home. The funeral service was held Tuesday at First Apostolic Acts Church. Interment was at the Kamiah City Cemetery. Arrangements have been entrusted to Trenary Funeral Home in Kooskia.
Caden Andrew Lockhart, 17
Caden Andrew Lockhart, 17, died June 2, 2014, as a result of an auto accident. Caden was born June 5, 1996, in Hamilton, Mont. Parents are Stacy and Julia Lockhart of Missoula and grandparents are Dixie Lynn and Jim Fuller of Harpster, Idaho.
Services for Caden are scheduled for Friday, June 13, at Sovereign Hope Church, 1919 North Ave. West in Missoula.
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands