Wednesday, June 4, 2014
GRANGEVILLE – Are your Saturdays just dragging by? Do your family and friends need something to do, too? Why not break the boredom and get bowling?
Grangeville People First will host a Rock and Bowl event Saturday, June 7, 1 to 4 p.m., at Camas Lanes, 101 W. North Street, Grangeville. Two games of bowling, a T-shirt, door prizes and refreshments will be available for $10 per person.
People First is a self-help advocacy organization by and for people with disabilities. The group has 501(c)3 status so all donations are tax deductible.
For details call Jenni Bowles in Cottonwood at 983-8128; Jon Ramey in Grangeville at 507-1755; or Kristi Bowles in Kamiah at 507-0007.
Tickets are available for pre-sale or the day of the event at Camas Lanes.
More like this story
- Steelhead anglers catching fish at a three-hour clip
- Hunters asked to report by phone; Internet reporting system remains offline after hack
- CV's District Titleist
- Frei reflects on senior season
- Rams stumble as Whitepine League playoff picture comes into focus
- District champion Savages headed to Bonneville; Pirates run through play-ins, en route to Rigby
- Vengeance a factor as GHS returns to McCall
- Grangeville’s season ends at play-in
- IDFG urges cautious driving after school bus hits cow elk down south
Grangeville Veterans Center Grand Opening, Oct, 15, 2016
The Veterans Outreach and Community Center in Grangeville held its grand opening ceremony last Saturday, Oct. 15, that featured refreshments and live music. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)