Wednesday, June 4, 2014
GRANGEVILLE – Are your Saturdays just dragging by? Do your family and friends need something to do, too? Why not break the boredom and get bowling?
Grangeville People First will host a Rock and Bowl event Saturday, June 7, 1 to 4 p.m., at Camas Lanes, 101 W. North Street, Grangeville. Two games of bowling, a T-shirt, door prizes and refreshments will be available for $10 per person.
People First is a self-help advocacy organization by and for people with disabilities. The group has 501(c)3 status so all donations are tax deductible.
For details call Jenni Bowles in Cottonwood at 983-8128; Jon Ramey in Grangeville at 507-1755; or Kristi Bowles in Kamiah at 507-0007.
Tickets are available for pre-sale or the day of the event at Camas Lanes.
More like this story
- State wrestlers continue in contention tomorrow
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
- Elk City News: General Store is library drop-off
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)