Wednesday, June 4, 2014
GRANGEVILLE – Are your Saturdays just dragging by? Do your family and friends need something to do, too? Why not break the boredom and get bowling?
Grangeville People First will host a Rock and Bowl event Saturday, June 7, 1 to 4 p.m., at Camas Lanes, 101 W. North Street, Grangeville. Two games of bowling, a T-shirt, door prizes and refreshments will be available for $10 per person.
People First is a self-help advocacy organization by and for people with disabilities. The group has 501(c)3 status so all donations are tax deductible.
For details call Jenni Bowles in Cottonwood at 983-8128; Jon Ramey in Grangeville at 507-1755; or Kristi Bowles in Kamiah at 507-0007.
Tickets are available for pre-sale or the day of the event at Camas Lanes.
More like this story
- Taxiway closure starts Tuesday, July 25, at the Idaho County Airport
- New Bud's Powersports service writer enjoys Idaho's fishing and hunting
- Idaho County Light and Power giving back to its members
- Visit Fenn Ranger Station
- Get better deals than retail in an auction
- Three ways you can turn product into profit
- "It’s a family here" for Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation Housekeeping supervisor
- Floors are too important to ignore
- Information technology and healthcare work together
- You have our permission to enjoy your yard this week
Scorchy Makes A New Friend
Kooskia celebrated July 4 with activities, food and then fireworks at Clearwater Valley High School last Tuesday. The event was sponsored by Freedom Northwest Credit Union (FNCU). Here, FNCU mascot, Scorchy the Torch, holds a hand out to make a new friend with one of the kids who attended last week’s event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)