Wednesday, June 4, 2014
GRANGEVILLE – Are your Saturdays just dragging by? Do your family and friends need something to do, too? Why not break the boredom and get bowling?
Grangeville People First will host a Rock and Bowl event Saturday, June 7, 1 to 4 p.m., at Camas Lanes, 101 W. North Street, Grangeville. Two games of bowling, a T-shirt, door prizes and refreshments will be available for $10 per person.
People First is a self-help advocacy organization by and for people with disabilities. The group has 501(c)3 status so all donations are tax deductible.
For details call Jenni Bowles in Cottonwood at 983-8128; Jon Ramey in Grangeville at 507-1755; or Kristi Bowles in Kamiah at 507-0007.
Tickets are available for pre-sale or the day of the event at Camas Lanes.
More like this story
- Fire at Blue North mill in Kamiah
- Zumwalt tops Orofino tourney
- Boat registrations in the mail
- Lindsley throws C of I record
- Prairie girls throttle short-handed Genesee
- Dreadfulwater’s late three downs Genesee
- Morrow lifts CV
- Sports...in brief
- Over the river and through the woods: St. Mary’s brings care to Elk City
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)