Wednesday, June 4, 2014
The Idaho Democratic Party met Tuesday, May 27, at Oscar’s to elect officers and celebrate this year’s slate of state, federal and local candidates.
Attendees were excited to meet second district county commissioner candidate Jerry Zumalt, who brings his experience and working knowledge of Idaho County to this year’s ballot.
The meeting also highlighted the state candidates of A.J. Balukoff for governor, Bert Marley for lt. governor, Holli Woodings for secretary of state, Deborah Silver for state treasurer and Jana Jones for superintendent of public instruction, as well as candidates for federal office, Nels Mitchell for U.S. Senate and Shirley Ringo for U.S. Representative.
The party is determined to bring a rational voice to Idaho government that values families and businesses and works to create opportunities for the present and future.
More like this story
- July 3 rodeo ‘Pink Out’ to raise cancer awareness, local funds
- Stanley Cup winner Cole coming to Border Days
- Seubert's Haul
- CV wrestling fund-raiser exceeds goal on $10K gift
- Rough, No Tumble
- Clearwater River fishery to stay open this week
- Sports...in brief
- Marek nabs bronc prize
- Grangeville Farmers’ Market to open July 2; Food stamps will be accepted at this year’s market
- Thanks to Larson’s