Wednesday, June 4, 2014
The Idaho Democratic Party met Tuesday, May 27, at Oscar’s to elect officers and celebrate this year’s slate of state, federal and local candidates.
Attendees were excited to meet second district county commissioner candidate Jerry Zumalt, who brings his experience and working knowledge of Idaho County to this year’s ballot.
The meeting also highlighted the state candidates of A.J. Balukoff for governor, Bert Marley for lt. governor, Holli Woodings for secretary of state, Deborah Silver for state treasurer and Jana Jones for superintendent of public instruction, as well as candidates for federal office, Nels Mitchell for U.S. Senate and Shirley Ringo for U.S. Representative.
The party is determined to bring a rational voice to Idaho government that values families and businesses and works to create opportunities for the present and future.
More like this story
- Training for the future: HOSA students fare well at annual state competition
- KHS kids all qualify for nationals
- Tar Wars Winner
- Student’s photo makes it to national competition
- Salmon River schools seek new community reader board
- Clearwater Valley students tour university
- Somewhere In Space
- Temous Fugit
- Dinner honors Syringa volunteers
- Riggins News: Eggebrecht is EMS director