Wednesday, June 4, 2014
The Idaho Democratic Party met Tuesday, May 27, at Oscar’s to elect officers and celebrate this year’s slate of state, federal and local candidates.
Attendees were excited to meet second district county commissioner candidate Jerry Zumalt, who brings his experience and working knowledge of Idaho County to this year’s ballot.
The meeting also highlighted the state candidates of A.J. Balukoff for governor, Bert Marley for lt. governor, Holli Woodings for secretary of state, Deborah Silver for state treasurer and Jana Jones for superintendent of public instruction, as well as candidates for federal office, Nels Mitchell for U.S. Senate and Shirley Ringo for U.S. Representative.
The party is determined to bring a rational voice to Idaho government that values families and businesses and works to create opportunities for the present and future.
More like this story
- THURSDAY: Fires have consumed 65,000 acres on USFS land so far
- WEDNESDAY: Tepee Springs fire puts Riggins, Pollock on notice
- Syringa still under threat of wildfire
- Summer is over
- Tempus Fugit: August 26, 2015
- Prairie ag ed program flourishing
- School, activities in session
- Awana starts Sept. 9
- Fires, evacuations are top news
- Area activities on hold during fires