Wednesday, June 4, 2014
The Idaho Democratic Party met Tuesday, May 27, at Oscar’s to elect officers and celebrate this year’s slate of state, federal and local candidates.
Attendees were excited to meet second district county commissioner candidate Jerry Zumalt, who brings his experience and working knowledge of Idaho County to this year’s ballot.
The meeting also highlighted the state candidates of A.J. Balukoff for governor, Bert Marley for lt. governor, Holli Woodings for secretary of state, Deborah Silver for state treasurer and Jana Jones for superintendent of public instruction, as well as candidates for federal office, Nels Mitchell for U.S. Senate and Shirley Ringo for U.S. Representative.
The party is determined to bring a rational voice to Idaho government that values families and businesses and works to create opportunities for the present and future.
More like this story
- Harvests In View
- All wheat, barley, oats stocks stored in Idaho up
- Northwest FCS market Snapshots show strong crops, varied returns
- NASS reporting wheat, barley oats production on July 1 conditions
- Farm Credit Services a helping hand to area farmers, ranchers
- 94 Grangeville swimmers set to compete Saturday
- Harris heading to Jamestown on QB scholarship
- Second deer tags will sell for full price this year
- Sports...in brief
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)