Wednesday, July 23, 2014
CLEARWATER – Elk City Wagon Road Days celebration saw a large crowd Saturday, July 19, on the Main Street of Clearwater. The actual wagon road trip was held July 20.
Results from the day’s events are as follows:
Parade winners were: Best antique car- Al and Alice Humphrey 100-year-old Model A; best dressed woman- Ana Pauley, 2013 CVRA queen; best dressed man - Bear Claw Skinner, mountain man; best royalty - Hailey Russell, 2014 Kooskia Saddliers queen; best group - Paige Morrow and Kaylee Paige; youngest riders - Marge’s great-great grandkids; oldest rider - Jack Winters, John Deere Model A tractor; judge’s choice - Wes Hardin 1962 Pontiac.
Quilt show winners were: 1st - Becky Spetz, 2nd - Sandy Blankenship and 3rd - Marsha Goodwin.
Raffle winners were: 270 rifle: Bonnie Smith; 10-22 rifle: Sheila Wood; quilt: Nita Lorentz.
More like this story
- Texas man killed in auto accident
- Wonnacott setting his pace
- Youth waterfowl, pheasant seasons open soon
- Olsen places second overall at Seaport Invitational
- Salmon River girls win G’ville Tourney
- Passport program a boon for new hunters
- PHS crushes Council; Savages smash Wilder
- Is Idaho County squatchy?
- Bulldogs, Pirates go five sets
- Rams crush Timberline
Gonzaga University Concert Choir at Cottonwood, Sept. 2016
The Gonzaga University Concert Choir performed at the Monastery at St. Gertrude at Cottonwood on Sunday, Sept. 11, 2016. Here is an excerpt from that event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)