Wednesday, July 23, 2014
CLEARWATER – Elk City Wagon Road Days celebration saw a large crowd Saturday, July 19, on the Main Street of Clearwater. The actual wagon road trip was held July 20.
Results from the day’s events are as follows:
Parade winners were: Best antique car- Al and Alice Humphrey 100-year-old Model A; best dressed woman- Ana Pauley, 2013 CVRA queen; best dressed man - Bear Claw Skinner, mountain man; best royalty - Hailey Russell, 2014 Kooskia Saddliers queen; best group - Paige Morrow and Kaylee Paige; youngest riders - Marge’s great-great grandkids; oldest rider - Jack Winters, John Deere Model A tractor; judge’s choice - Wes Hardin 1962 Pontiac.
Quilt show winners were: 1st - Becky Spetz, 2nd - Sandy Blankenship and 3rd - Marsha Goodwin.
Raffle winners were: 270 rifle: Bonnie Smith; 10-22 rifle: Sheila Wood; quilt: Nita Lorentz.
More like this story
- Middler day camp on tap for July
- Earthquake reported in western Idaho County
- Riding High
- 57K enter Super Hunt drawing
- Sports...in brief
- Pacific Cabinets Inc. names Casey Forsmann as GM
- Corral Dust: Two Shiznits food trailers; drill team celebrates 60 years
- It's Your Business: Kooskia splash pad to open June 24; Ferdinand clinic gets new veterinarian
- Clearwater Valley News: ‘Christmas in July’ vendors sought
Flag Day Ceremony
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)