Wednesday, July 23, 2014
CLEARWATER – Elk City Wagon Road Days celebration saw a large crowd Saturday, July 19, on the Main Street of Clearwater. The actual wagon road trip was held July 20.
Results from the day’s events are as follows:
Parade winners were: Best antique car- Al and Alice Humphrey 100-year-old Model A; best dressed woman- Ana Pauley, 2013 CVRA queen; best dressed man - Bear Claw Skinner, mountain man; best royalty - Hailey Russell, 2014 Kooskia Saddliers queen; best group - Paige Morrow and Kaylee Paige; youngest riders - Marge’s great-great grandkids; oldest rider - Jack Winters, John Deere Model A tractor; judge’s choice - Wes Hardin 1962 Pontiac.
Quilt show winners were: 1st - Becky Spetz, 2nd - Sandy Blankenship and 3rd - Marsha Goodwin.
Raffle winners were: 270 rifle: Bonnie Smith; 10-22 rifle: Sheila Wood; quilt: Nita Lorentz.
More like this story
- Salmon River on to state; Prairie, Grangeville face play-ins
- GHS ‘hungry’ as playoffs open
- Savages lock up Long Pin Conference title
- Sports...in brief
- Muddy Masterpiece
- Idaho’s Constitution Doesn’t Need HJR 5
- HJR 5 allows Legislature to keep killing bad regulations
- Hold Your State Government Accountable, Vote Yes on HJR 5
- Musick : Auctioning real estate is fast and effective
Grangeville Veterans Center Grand Opening, Oct, 15, 2016
The Veterans Outreach and Community Center in Grangeville held its grand opening ceremony last Saturday, Oct. 15, that featured refreshments and live music. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)