Wednesday, July 23, 2014
CLEARWATER – Elk City Wagon Road Days celebration saw a large crowd Saturday, July 19, on the Main Street of Clearwater. The actual wagon road trip was held July 20.
Results from the day’s events are as follows:
Parade winners were: Best antique car- Al and Alice Humphrey 100-year-old Model A; best dressed woman- Ana Pauley, 2013 CVRA queen; best dressed man - Bear Claw Skinner, mountain man; best royalty - Hailey Russell, 2014 Kooskia Saddliers queen; best group - Paige Morrow and Kaylee Paige; youngest riders - Marge’s great-great grandkids; oldest rider - Jack Winters, John Deere Model A tractor; judge’s choice - Wes Hardin 1962 Pontiac.
Quilt show winners were: 1st - Becky Spetz, 2nd - Sandy Blankenship and 3rd - Marsha Goodwin.
Raffle winners were: 270 rifle: Bonnie Smith; 10-22 rifle: Sheila Wood; quilt: Nita Lorentz.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)