Wednesday, July 2, 2014
The Idaho Department of Lands sold a timber sale on Friday, June 27, at Kamiah. Expulsion, located six miles east of Kamiah, was sold to IFG Timber, LLC. The estimated 990 MBF was sold for an average price of $335 per M. Proceeds will benefit the Public School endowment.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge