Wednesday, July 2, 2014
The Idaho Department of Lands sold a timber sale on Friday, June 27, at Kamiah. Expulsion, located six miles east of Kamiah, was sold to IFG Timber, LLC. The estimated 990 MBF was sold for an average price of $335 per M. Proceeds will benefit the Public School endowment.
More like this story
- Prairie sweeps 'Shootout'
- Bulldogs smoke McCall
- Significant weather event may start Saturday night
- Savages split Orofino double-header
- Court Records: District/magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- Organization news
- New home dedicated to fire victims
- Investigation continuing into Friday two-vehicle collision on Highway 95
- FNWCU funds splash parks
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)