Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Guests/Presenters: Deanna Hall-Part-time employee request; Kathy Ackerman-website updates, CompuNet quote on email exchange server upgrade, processing of Indigent applications under ACA; Sheila Key-geo-media maintenance agreement; James Zehner & Bettie Umbinetti-mailing fee increase; Public Hearing on amendment of Solid Waste Ordinance #58.
Approvals: Part-time employee for Treasurer’s Office; Minutes of the January 14 meeting as amended; Geo-media maintenance agreement; Alcoholic Beverage Licenses for: Trestle Brewing Co., Riggins Tackle Shop, Mountain River Outdoor Center, Dale & Jill’s Sporting Goods, Riggins One Stop, Elk City Store, Grangeville Elks Lodge; Amendment to Solid Waste Ordinance #58.
The Idaho County Commissioners will not be meeting Tuesday, Feb. 4.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- State wrestlers continue in contention tomorrow
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
- Elk City News: General Store is library drop-off
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)