Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Guests/Presenters: Deanna Hall-Part-time employee request; Kathy Ackerman-website updates, CompuNet quote on email exchange server upgrade, processing of Indigent applications under ACA; Sheila Key-geo-media maintenance agreement; James Zehner & Bettie Umbinetti-mailing fee increase; Public Hearing on amendment of Solid Waste Ordinance #58.
Approvals: Part-time employee for Treasurer’s Office; Minutes of the January 14 meeting as amended; Geo-media maintenance agreement; Alcoholic Beverage Licenses for: Trestle Brewing Co., Riggins Tackle Shop, Mountain River Outdoor Center, Dale & Jill’s Sporting Goods, Riggins One Stop, Elk City Store, Grangeville Elks Lodge; Amendment to Solid Waste Ordinance #58.
The Idaho County Commissioners will not be meeting Tuesday, Feb. 4.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands