Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Guests/Presenters: Deanna Hall-Part-time employee request; Kathy Ackerman-website updates, CompuNet quote on email exchange server upgrade, processing of Indigent applications under ACA; Sheila Key-geo-media maintenance agreement; James Zehner & Bettie Umbinetti-mailing fee increase; Public Hearing on amendment of Solid Waste Ordinance #58.
Approvals: Part-time employee for Treasurer’s Office; Minutes of the January 14 meeting as amended; Geo-media maintenance agreement; Alcoholic Beverage Licenses for: Trestle Brewing Co., Riggins Tackle Shop, Mountain River Outdoor Center, Dale & Jill’s Sporting Goods, Riggins One Stop, Elk City Store, Grangeville Elks Lodge; Amendment to Solid Waste Ordinance #58.
The Idaho County Commissioners will not be meeting Tuesday, Feb. 4.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- Parks to join College of Idaho defensive backfield
- Football opportunity takes Lindsley to C. of I.
- Summer Days Are Fleeting
- Commission to meet Aug. 8 at Boise HQ
- Unbought controlled hunt tags slated for late-August drawing
- Austad is new Ida-Lew ED specialist
- Chapman joins newspaper staff
- It's Your Business: Welding jobs, horse hair mementos
- Former CV student makes medical mission trip to Peru
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)