Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Guests/Presenters: Deanna Hall-Part-time employee request; Kathy Ackerman-website updates, CompuNet quote on email exchange server upgrade, processing of Indigent applications under ACA; Sheila Key-geo-media maintenance agreement; James Zehner & Bettie Umbinetti-mailing fee increase; Public Hearing on amendment of Solid Waste Ordinance #58.
Approvals: Part-time employee for Treasurer’s Office; Minutes of the January 14 meeting as amended; Geo-media maintenance agreement; Alcoholic Beverage Licenses for: Trestle Brewing Co., Riggins Tackle Shop, Mountain River Outdoor Center, Dale & Jill’s Sporting Goods, Riggins One Stop, Elk City Store, Grangeville Elks Lodge; Amendment to Solid Waste Ordinance #58.
The Idaho County Commissioners will not be meeting Tuesday, Feb. 4.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- Historic re-enactors on Corps of Discovery
- Arts & Culture
- Waterfalls along U.S. Highway 12
- Lay of the Land: What to do outdoors in North Central Idaho
- Osprey viewing in region; efforts to enhance habitat on man-made structures
- Hells Gate State Park
- Winchester State Park
- Chief Lookingglass Powwow a cultural treat
- Windy Saddle, Heavens Gate Lookout
- White Water Rafting in Idaho County
Neighborhood Experts-The Tire Guy-Roadside Emergency Services
The Tire Guy now offers 24/7 roadside emergency services. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)