Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Guests/Presenters: Deanna Hall-Part-time employee request; Kathy Ackerman-website updates, CompuNet quote on email exchange server upgrade, processing of Indigent applications under ACA; Sheila Key-geo-media maintenance agreement; James Zehner & Bettie Umbinetti-mailing fee increase; Public Hearing on amendment of Solid Waste Ordinance #58.
Approvals: Part-time employee for Treasurer’s Office; Minutes of the January 14 meeting as amended; Geo-media maintenance agreement; Alcoholic Beverage Licenses for: Trestle Brewing Co., Riggins Tackle Shop, Mountain River Outdoor Center, Dale & Jill’s Sporting Goods, Riggins One Stop, Elk City Store, Grangeville Elks Lodge; Amendment to Solid Waste Ordinance #58.
The Idaho County Commissioners will not be meeting Tuesday, Feb. 4.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- Kids Klub plans next move, Idaho County Commission to consider block grant next month
- William ‘Bill’ Wheeler, 66
- Ima Fae Kurts, 83
- Tempus Fugit
- Riggins Rodeo Royalty: Farris, Diaz will promote event as queen, princess
- Cottonwood News: Next health walk is May 7 in Cottonwood
- Riggins News: 68th rodeo set for this weekend
- Elk City: Dixie to honor service members May 29
- CVES kids learn water safety
- Kamiah library offers free books to kids registering for kindergarten