Monday, January 27, 2014
A significant change to regional winter weather for the Northern Rockies is being forecast, by the National Weather Service office in Missoula, for Tuesday evening through midday Friday (Jan. 28-31).
Within the North Central Idaho area, 12-16 inches of snow is forecast over Lolo Pass Tuesday evening through Wednesday. Locations 2,500 to 3500 feet, such as White Bird Grade, will experience a mix of rain, freezing rain, and snow on Tuesday evening through midday Wednesday, changing to all rain Wednesday, and then becoming mainly snow overnight Wednesday (up to 3 inches of snow).
More like this story
- Probert: J-Bar fire salvage project decision to be withdrawn
- Tempus Fugit - May 25, 2016
- Irene L. Schaffer, 89
- Roy T. Siggers, 77
- Jim Tuning, 74
- Riggins News: Graduation set for this Friday night
- Elk City: Taco feed to help fund ECVFD
- Kooskia / Kamiah News: Long Camp car show to be held on June 4
- Cottonwood News: Memorial Day services set for Ferdinand, Keuterville
- Marimba Madness