Monday, January 27, 2014
A significant change to regional winter weather for the Northern Rockies is being forecast, by the National Weather Service office in Missoula, for Tuesday evening through midday Friday (Jan. 28-31).
Within the North Central Idaho area, 12-16 inches of snow is forecast over Lolo Pass Tuesday evening through Wednesday. Locations 2,500 to 3500 feet, such as White Bird Grade, will experience a mix of rain, freezing rain, and snow on Tuesday evening through midday Wednesday, changing to all rain Wednesday, and then becoming mainly snow overnight Wednesday (up to 3 inches of snow).
More like this story
- Prairie leapfrogs CV in Whitepine League standings
- Getting to know residents is worth the time
- Chiropractic care improves insomnia, sleep patterns
- Fall preparations: Get yard ready for winter
- What you can expect during your clinic visit
- Many add-ons available for hunters’ ATV and SxS
- Experienced professionals help with heavy duty items
- Take gold route in Clearwater County
- Deadline approaching for the Discounted Early Capital Credit program
- Fire restrictions lifted; burn bans may still apply
Grangeville defense stops McCall
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)