Monday, January 27, 2014
A significant change to regional winter weather for the Northern Rockies is being forecast, by the National Weather Service office in Missoula, for Tuesday evening through midday Friday (Jan. 28-31).
Within the North Central Idaho area, 12-16 inches of snow is forecast over Lolo Pass Tuesday evening through Wednesday. Locations 2,500 to 3500 feet, such as White Bird Grade, will experience a mix of rain, freezing rain, and snow on Tuesday evening through midday Wednesday, changing to all rain Wednesday, and then becoming mainly snow overnight Wednesday (up to 3 inches of snow).
More like this story
- GHS cheerleading meeting, clinic set for June 7-8
- Lindsley throws All-America discus at NAIA championships
- F&G board to reconsider chinook fishing closures at June 2 meeting
- Grangeville accident briefly slows weekend travelers
- Lindsley raises C of I hammer throw record at NAIA national meet
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Syringa Hospital and Clinics
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Stark Plumbing
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Jonathan Rich Tree Care
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: CHS Primeland
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Norco
Neighborhood Experts: Bettie's Floors -- Carpet
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)