Monday, January 27, 2014
A significant change to regional winter weather for the Northern Rockies is being forecast, by the National Weather Service office in Missoula, for Tuesday evening through midday Friday (Jan. 28-31).
Within the North Central Idaho area, 12-16 inches of snow is forecast over Lolo Pass Tuesday evening through Wednesday. Locations 2,500 to 3500 feet, such as White Bird Grade, will experience a mix of rain, freezing rain, and snow on Tuesday evening through midday Wednesday, changing to all rain Wednesday, and then becoming mainly snow overnight Wednesday (up to 3 inches of snow).
More like this story
- Training for the future: HOSA students fare well at annual state competition
- KHS kids all qualify for nationals
- Tar Wars Winner
- Student’s photo makes it to national competition
- Salmon River schools seek new community reader board
- Clearwater Valley students tour university
- Somewhere In Space
- Temous Fugit
- Dinner honors Syringa volunteers
- Riggins News: Eggebrecht is EMS director