Monday, January 27, 2014
A significant change to regional winter weather for the Northern Rockies is being forecast, by the National Weather Service office in Missoula, for Tuesday evening through midday Friday (Jan. 28-31).
Within the North Central Idaho area, 12-16 inches of snow is forecast over Lolo Pass Tuesday evening through Wednesday. Locations 2,500 to 3500 feet, such as White Bird Grade, will experience a mix of rain, freezing rain, and snow on Tuesday evening through midday Wednesday, changing to all rain Wednesday, and then becoming mainly snow overnight Wednesday (up to 3 inches of snow).
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands