Wednesday, January 22, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Trinity Lutheran Church in Grangeville has a variety of on-going programs. Included are the following:
•DivorceCare divorce recovery group meets Sundays, 4-6 p.m., at Trinity Lutheran Church, 210 N. Mill Street, Grangeville. DivorceCare provides help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce. It is a 13-week nondenominational video-supported program. Each session is self-contained, so participants can begin anytime, and make up missed sessions during the next program. One-time cost is $20 for the 13 weeks, including a workbook. For information, contact Jenneane Musegades at 451-6236, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.griefshare.org.
This Sunday, Jan. 25, the topic is Facing My Depression: How to recognize the symptoms of depression and how to pull out of it.
•GriefShare is a 13-week faith-based grief recovery support group for those who have lost a loved one. It meets Mondays 6:15-8:15 p.m. at Trinity Lutheran Church and provides support, hope and healing. The registration cost is $15, including a workbook. Participants can begin anytime and make up missed sessions during the next program. For information, contact Charlie Sims at 983-1108 or email@example.com, or visit www.griefshare.org.
Next Monday, Jan. 26, the topic is The Effects of Grief and will include a video.
•MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meets this Wednesday, Jan. 22, 9 to 11 a.m.. at Trinity Lutheran Church. Child care is provided. MOPS provides some “mom time” for laughter, discussion, learning, sharing, and a meal without kids. Cost is $30 for nine bi-weekly meetings from January through May, meals, crafts, guest speakers, child care, and a subscription to MomSense magazine. For information, contact Jenneane Musegades at 451-6236 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.MOPS.org.
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands