Wednesday, January 22, 2014
On a recent hunt in the Riggins area, Tom Sommer, proprietor at Oscar’s Restaurant and Brodock’s Lounge, found a companion for the mounted bear that bears the restaurant’s name. He said this cougar, which he nabbed while hound hunting with a friend, might end up above the front door — overlooking the foyer where Oscar now resides.
It’s on the way to the taxidermist.
More like this story
- Slides, debris result in closures on county, USFS roads
- Higgins to return to Kamiah as superintendent
- Community walks start April 1
- Lt. Governor declares Idaho, Lewis counties in state of emergency
- Runoff from heavy rains fill pool at Jerry Johnson rec site
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- CIAA celebrates founding member Eddie Olson
- Good legislative effort continues for sexual assault victims
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)