Wednesday, January 22, 2014
On a recent hunt in the Riggins area, Tom Sommer, proprietor at Oscar’s Restaurant and Brodock’s Lounge, found a companion for the mounted bear that bears the restaurant’s name. He said this cougar, which he nabbed while hound hunting with a friend, might end up above the front door — overlooking the foyer where Oscar now resides.
It’s on the way to the taxidermist.
More like this story
- Prairie leapfrogs CV in Whitepine League standings
- Getting to know residents is worth the time
- Chiropractic care improves insomnia, sleep patterns
- Fall preparations: Get yard ready for winter
- What you can expect during your clinic visit
- Many add-ons available for hunters’ ATV and SxS
- Experienced professionals help with heavy duty items
- Take gold route in Clearwater County
- Deadline approaching for the Discounted Early Capital Credit program
- Fire restrictions lifted; burn bans may still apply
Grangeville defense stops McCall
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)