Wednesday, January 22, 2014
On a recent hunt in the Riggins area, Tom Sommer, proprietor at Oscar’s Restaurant and Brodock’s Lounge, found a companion for the mounted bear that bears the restaurant’s name. He said this cougar, which he nabbed while hound hunting with a friend, might end up above the front door — overlooking the foyer where Oscar now resides.
It’s on the way to the taxidermist.
More like this story
- Zumwalt tops Orofino tourney
- Boat registrations in the mail
- Lindsley throws C of I record
- Prairie girls throttle short-handed Genesee
- Dreadfulwater’s late three downs Genesee
- Morrow lifts CV
- Sports...in brief
- Over the river and through the woods: St. Mary’s brings care to Elk City
- It's Your Business: Robinson offering tires; credit unions host annual meetings
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)