Wednesday, January 22, 2014
LOWELL/SYRINGA — Written on my iPod from Lewiston because of a family emergency. I never thought in a million years I’d be typing with my thumbs and making reservations for the resort 100 miles away from Lowell. It’s like living on the moon!
Two big news items: The Seahawks won, by the skin of their teeth. Whew, otherwise there would be no joy in Mudville, I mean Lowell, this next coming Super Bowl Sunday. Secondly, Marie Smith, ace reporter, turned 69-years-old, remember 012345! Last year I got a card from Lorraine Smith that sang “I Will Survive.” It still works so I guess if I can survive 68, I can survive 69! No need to send a card this year, Lorraine, this one works just fine! Just like the rest of me.
Miss Martha was helping with my iPod; I was getting frustrated and she said, “Just take it one step at a time Gramma!”
More like this story
- MVSD 244 hires new superintendent
- Grangeville football squad’s trip to Boise a big hit
- Raspberry Festival 5K run set for Aug. 6
- Two-day Clearwater Region hunting, fishing expo scheduled this August
- Forming Up
- What to know about bull trout fishing
- Women’s flycasting course set
- Volleyball officiating job opportunity offered
- Wolf trapping courses offered
Neighborhood Experts: St. Mary's Hospital and Clinics Occupational therapy
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)