Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Guests/Presenters: Jim Church & Greg Schumacher-Idaho County Fair Board Appointment; Rick Musick-ag solid waste exemption request; Bettie Umbinetti & James Zehner-Resolution regarding DMV Records; Jill Summers-carpet bids, janitorial update; Ray Hamell-request for stay in tax deed issuance; Kim Nuxoll-ag solid waste clarification; Don Solberg-Airport insurance renewal; Niki Schacher-Riggins Salmon Road Run; Janie Fluharty-Idaho County Recycling grant request; Kathy Ackerman-baby changing station request; Rio Buck, Emma Edwards, Brandon Vetter and Kara Sanders-GEMS report on attendance at McCall Outdoor Science School.
Approvals: Claim totaling $363,857.85; Karen Wisdom as Grangeville area representative on the Idaho County Fair Board; Solid waste fee cancellation for Dianne Probert; Wage increase for Cassy Paluh, ICSO for successful completion of probation; Alcoholic Beverage Licenses for: Baum Shelter, Tom Cat Sporting Goods, Depot Express, The Depot, Depot II, Seasons Restaurant, Grangeville Pizza Factory, Syringa Café, Big Iron Motel, The Gallery Bistro, Seven Devils Bar, The Idaho Bananna Co., Rodonna’s Country Haus, The Establishment, Clearwater Valley Harvest Foods, Canyon House, Cloninger’s Family Foods; Resolution re: Destruction of DVM Records; Order for Cancellation $198.72 & $205.07; Hoene Hardware carpet bid for Extension Office carpet; Airport insurance renewal; Support for Riggins Salmon River Road Run; Recycling grant; Baby Changing Station purchase.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- Prairie leapfrogs CV in Whitepine League standings
- Getting to know residents is worth the time
- Chiropractic care improves insomnia, sleep patterns
- Fall preparations: Get yard ready for winter
- What you can expect during your clinic visit
- Many add-ons available for hunters’ ATV and SxS
- Experienced professionals help with heavy duty items
- Take gold route in Clearwater County
- Deadline approaching for the Discounted Early Capital Credit program
- Fire restrictions lifted; burn bans may still apply
Grangeville defense stops McCall
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)