Wednesday, January 22, 2014
For those who may be concerned, our beloved neighbor, friend and brother, Jack McLamb, passed away Saturday afternoon, Jan. 11, in Indiana. As many of you know, Jack McLamb was the most highly decorated police officer in Arizona history, but he chose to live among us. He was a man of honor, an advocate of U.S. Constitutional principles, liberty, truth, justice and integrity in law enforcement; and an enemy of all forms of tyranny and intolerant of corruption regardless of its origin. He was the author and publisher of “Aid & Abet” newsletter for police and military personnel, which espoused Constitutional integrity in duty, and was the host of a popular informative radio show called “The Officer Jack McLamb Show,” which discussed and exposed various forms of corruption as found in the political arena throughout the world; news which would not be found from mainstream news outlets.
Jack was literally one of those courageous souls who wore out his life bringing to light many of the hidden things of darkness that threatened the freedom of, not only this land, but of the world in general. Jack loved and served his Creator. Sincere sentiments to his sweet and lovely wife, Angie, who was his earthly strength and support in his quest for liberty for all. Jack will be missed here, but his work continues elsewhere.
More like this story
- Prairie leapfrogs CV in Whitepine League standings
- Getting to know residents is worth the time
- Chiropractic care improves insomnia, sleep patterns
- Fall preparations: Get yard ready for winter
- What you can expect during your clinic visit
- Many add-ons available for hunters’ ATV and SxS
- Experienced professionals help with heavy duty items
- Take gold route in Clearwater County
- Deadline approaching for the Discounted Early Capital Credit program
- Fire restrictions lifted; burn bans may still apply
Grangeville defense stops McCall
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)