Wednesday, January 22, 2014
GRANGEVILLE Two hunter education classes are set to be held at GEMS during the coming weeks and, as there will be no equivalents offered in Grangeville this fall, these are the best chance for those intending to be licensed to meet the course requirement.
The dates offered are Feb. 3-15 or March 3-15.
Those who wish to hunt born on or after Jan. 1, 1975, are required to complete a hunter education course before purchasing a license. A parental signature is required for minors to participate, and the class size is limited to 30. Fee $8.
Preregister at Rae Brothers Sporting Goods. Class time is 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
More like this story
- Wonnacott setting his pace
- Youth waterfowl, pheasant seasons open soon
- Olsen places second overall at Seaport Invitational
- Salmon River girls win G’ville Tourney
- Passport program a boon for new hunters
- PHS crushes Council; Savages smash Wilder
- Is Idaho County squatchy?
- Bulldogs, Pirates go five sets
- Rams crush Timberline
- McCall QB Knudson’s big plays break Bulldogs; GHS offense to realign
Gonzaga University Concert Choir at Cottonwood, Sept. 2016
The Gonzaga University Concert Choir performed at the Monastery at St. Gertrude at Cottonwood on Sunday, Sept. 11, 2016. Here is an excerpt from that event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)