Wednesday, January 22, 2014
GRANGEVILLE Two hunter education classes are set to be held at GEMS during the coming weeks and, as there will be no equivalents offered in Grangeville this fall, these are the best chance for those intending to be licensed to meet the course requirement.
The dates offered are Feb. 3-15 or March 3-15.
Those who wish to hunt born on or after Jan. 1, 1975, are required to complete a hunter education course before purchasing a license. A parental signature is required for minors to participate, and the class size is limited to 30. Fee $8.
Preregister at Rae Brothers Sporting Goods. Class time is 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands