Wednesday, January 22, 2014
GRANGEVILLE Two hunter education classes are set to be held at GEMS during the coming weeks and, as there will be no equivalents offered in Grangeville this fall, these are the best chance for those intending to be licensed to meet the course requirement.
The dates offered are Feb. 3-15 or March 3-15.
Those who wish to hunt born on or after Jan. 1, 1975, are required to complete a hunter education course before purchasing a license. A parental signature is required for minors to participate, and the class size is limited to 30. Fee $8.
Preregister at Rae Brothers Sporting Goods. Class time is 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)