Wednesday, January 22, 2014
GRANGEVILLE Two hunter education classes are set to be held at GEMS during the coming weeks and, as there will be no equivalents offered in Grangeville this fall, these are the best chance for those intending to be licensed to meet the course requirement.
The dates offered are Feb. 3-15 or March 3-15.
Those who wish to hunt born on or after Jan. 1, 1975, are required to complete a hunter education course before purchasing a license. A parental signature is required for minors to participate, and the class size is limited to 30. Fee $8.
Preregister at Rae Brothers Sporting Goods. Class time is 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
More like this story
- Chief Lookingglass Pow-Wow is this weekend Event rescheduled from earlier date
- Idaho to add new area code
- Last week for pie at Syringa Cafe
- County authorized for CRP haying, grazing use
- Through the fire: A dome of protection
- Life Chain
- Faith Briefs
- GHS press box expanded: Ruhnke’s senior project praised
- Genesee 60, Clearwater Valley 20: Kick coverage costs Clearwater Valley
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge