Wednesday, January 22, 2014
GRANGEVILLE Two hunter education classes are set to be held at GEMS during the coming weeks and, as there will be no equivalents offered in Grangeville this fall, these are the best chance for those intending to be licensed to meet the course requirement.
The dates offered are Feb. 3-15 or March 3-15.
Those who wish to hunt born on or after Jan. 1, 1975, are required to complete a hunter education course before purchasing a license. A parental signature is required for minors to participate, and the class size is limited to 30. Fee $8.
Preregister at Rae Brothers Sporting Goods. Class time is 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
More like this story
- Middler day camp on tap for July
- Earthquake reported in western Idaho County
- Riding High
- 57K enter Super Hunt drawing
- Sports...in brief
- Pacific Cabinets Inc. names Casey Forsmann as GM
- Corral Dust: Two Shiznits food trailers; drill team celebrates 60 years
- It's Your Business: Kooskia splash pad to open June 24; Ferdinand clinic gets new veterinarian
- Clearwater Valley News: ‘Christmas in July’ vendors sought
Flag Day Ceremony
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)