Wednesday, January 22, 2014
GRANGEVILLE Two hunter education classes are set to be held at GEMS during the coming weeks and, as there will be no equivalents offered in Grangeville this fall, these are the best chance for those intending to be licensed to meet the course requirement.
The dates offered are Feb. 3-15 or March 3-15.
Those who wish to hunt born on or after Jan. 1, 1975, are required to complete a hunter education course before purchasing a license. A parental signature is required for minors to participate, and the class size is limited to 30. Fee $8.
Preregister at Rae Brothers Sporting Goods. Class time is 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
More like this story
- Orofino nearly upsets Grangeville
- Timberlake ends boys soccer season
- Fogleman, Bulldogs prevail
- Lapwai barely stays unbeaten in the WPL
- GHS girls season ends in district tournament; boys top Orofino in first round
- IDFG says non-resident deer, elk tags may sell out this month
- F&G commission pushes new rules; comments due Oct. 25
- PHS pops Troy
- Savages hold Long Pin lead
- Grangeville to play for Central Idaho League title this Friday
Neighborhood Experts: Idaho County Propane
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)