Wednesday, January 22, 2014
GRANGEVILLE Two hunter education classes are set to be held at GEMS during the coming weeks and, as there will be no equivalents offered in Grangeville this fall, these are the best chance for those intending to be licensed to meet the course requirement.
The dates offered are Feb. 3-15 or March 3-15.
Those who wish to hunt born on or after Jan. 1, 1975, are required to complete a hunter education course before purchasing a license. A parental signature is required for minors to participate, and the class size is limited to 30. Fee $8.
Preregister at Rae Brothers Sporting Goods. Class time is 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
More like this story
- Ag Briefs
- Dist. 7 legislators honored by IFBF
- Spring produced ideal conditions for area ag
- Ventenata control field tour May 26 in Kamiah
- Health issue challenge for owners, authorities, conservationists
- Two U. of I. students missing, presumed drowned in Salmon River
- Does your AC need recharged? Gerad Poxleitner explains
- Prepare for wildfire: Green Acres talks Firewise
- Grace McMillion, 83
- Buy a sewing machine at Homegrown Quilts & get a gun