Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Two area families will be warmer this winter because they each won a cord of firewood in the recent Hope Center Firewood Drawing. Hope Center offices are located in both Grangeville and Kamiah.
The Mike Frei and Carol Lyta families received their cut and split wood, compliments of Hope Center, the Burt Wolfrum family, and Gary Zabel.
All the money raised in the wood drawing will be used by Hope Center to continue offering free parenting and relationship lessons, plus support in crisis pregnancy situations.
In Grangeville, Hope Center is open Mondays 1-5 p.m., Wednesdays and Fridays 1-4 p.m. by appointment or walk-in. Call for information on classes: 983-0093 or 507-1253.
More like this story
- Probert: J-Bar fire salvage project decision to be withdrawn
- Tempus Fugit - May 25, 2016
- Irene L. Schaffer, 89
- Roy T. Siggers, 77
- Jim Tuning, 74
- Riggins News: Graduation set for this Friday night
- Elk City: Taco feed to help fund ECVFD
- Kooskia / Kamiah News: Long Camp car show to be held on June 4
- Cottonwood News: Memorial Day services set for Ferdinand, Keuterville
- Marimba Madness