Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Two area families will be warmer this winter because they each won a cord of firewood in the recent Hope Center Firewood Drawing. Hope Center offices are located in both Grangeville and Kamiah.
The Mike Frei and Carol Lyta families received their cut and split wood, compliments of Hope Center, the Burt Wolfrum family, and Gary Zabel.
All the money raised in the wood drawing will be used by Hope Center to continue offering free parenting and relationship lessons, plus support in crisis pregnancy situations.
In Grangeville, Hope Center is open Mondays 1-5 p.m., Wednesdays and Fridays 1-4 p.m. by appointment or walk-in. Call for information on classes: 983-0093 or 507-1253.
More like this story
- Fish and Game temporarily halts online license and tag sales
- Danly to join Walla Walla softball program
- Sports...in brief
- Bowling leagues starting up
- Farmers’ market asks customers to complete survey this Saturday
- It's Your Business: Stop by Hoene’s, win prizes
- In the News - Aug. 24, 2016
- Cottonwood News: Purchase ‘Mystery Night’ tickets now
- Riggins News: Fire continues to burn in Riggins
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)