Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Two area families will be warmer this winter because they each won a cord of firewood in the recent Hope Center Firewood Drawing. Hope Center offices are located in both Grangeville and Kamiah.
The Mike Frei and Carol Lyta families received their cut and split wood, compliments of Hope Center, the Burt Wolfrum family, and Gary Zabel.
All the money raised in the wood drawing will be used by Hope Center to continue offering free parenting and relationship lessons, plus support in crisis pregnancy situations.
In Grangeville, Hope Center is open Mondays 1-5 p.m., Wednesdays and Fridays 1-4 p.m. by appointment or walk-in. Call for information on classes: 983-0093 or 507-1253.
More like this story
- Zumwalt tops Orofino tourney
- Boat registrations in the mail
- Lindsley throws C of I record
- Prairie girls throttle short-handed Genesee
- Dreadfulwater’s late three downs Genesee
- Morrow lifts CV
- Sports...in brief
- Over the river and through the woods: St. Mary’s brings care to Elk City
- It's Your Business: Robinson offering tires; credit unions host annual meetings
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)