Wednesday, January 22, 2014
This bald eagle was seen, along with a couple of golden eagles, in a field next to the drive-in theatre last Wednesday, Jan. 15. Sunset Auto Vue proprietor Chris Wagner said the eagles had been in the area for about five days and spent a portion of their time scavenging on a deer carcass.
More like this story
- PSA: Grangeville-Salmon Road dust abatement work scheduled Thursday
- Arnzen sets Mt. Misery women’s ultra record
- 24th annual Winchester Open Rodeo set July 2-3
- Lost in the wilds, or finding your way home when the smoke clears
- Most, but not all camping, travel options open
- Sports...in brief
- Friday night rodeo draw looks loaded
- Corral Dust: Rodeo, parades and reunions, oh, my!
- Sarah E. Howell, 75