Wednesday, January 22, 2014
This bald eagle was seen, along with a couple of golden eagles, in a field next to the drive-in theatre last Wednesday, Jan. 15. Sunset Auto Vue proprietor Chris Wagner said the eagles had been in the area for about five days and spent a portion of their time scavenging on a deer carcass.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge