Wednesday, January 15, 2014
GRANGEVILLE The Idaho Division of Veteran Services will have a veterans advocate in Grangeville Thursday, Jan. 23, at the Idaho Department of Labor, 305 N. State St., Grangeville,9 a.m. to 3 p.m (breaking for lunch at noon).
The advocate will be available to assist veterans and/or their dependents with benefit questions, ongoing claims, and filing new claims with the Veterans Administration. Veterans in need of these services should schedule an appointment by calling the Idaho Division of Veteran Services (Lewiston Region) 799-5084. Walk-ins will only be seen as time allows.
More like this story
- PSA: Grangeville-Salmon Road dust abatement work scheduled Thursday
- Arnzen sets Mt. Misery women’s ultra record
- 24th annual Winchester Open Rodeo set July 2-3
- Lost in the wilds, or finding your way home when the smoke clears
- Most, but not all camping, travel options open
- Sports...in brief
- Friday night rodeo draw looks loaded
- Corral Dust: Rodeo, parades and reunions, oh, my!
- Sarah E. Howell, 75