Wednesday, January 15, 2014
GRANGEVILLE The Idaho Division of Veteran Services will have a veterans advocate in Grangeville Thursday, Jan. 23, at the Idaho Department of Labor, 305 N. State St., Grangeville,9 a.m. to 3 p.m (breaking for lunch at noon).
The advocate will be available to assist veterans and/or their dependents with benefit questions, ongoing claims, and filing new claims with the Veterans Administration. Veterans in need of these services should schedule an appointment by calling the Idaho Division of Veteran Services (Lewiston Region) 799-5084. Walk-ins will only be seen as time allows.
More like this story
- Kamiah to visit league leader Genesee
- Lutz, GHS girls finished ‘proud’
- Prairie ascends to second in WPL
- Playoff-bound Bulldogs on bye week
- IDFG seeks public help with poaching case
- Idaho looks to book coho records
- Steelhead harvest season opened Sunday, Oct. 15
- Snowhaven ski swap slated Nov. 17-18
- Bolan is new Ferdinand veterinarian
Neighborhood Experts: Idaho County Propane
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)