Wednesday, January 15, 2014
GRANGEVILLE The Idaho Division of Veteran Services will have a veterans advocate in Grangeville Thursday, Jan. 23, at the Idaho Department of Labor, 305 N. State St., Grangeville,9 a.m. to 3 p.m (breaking for lunch at noon).
The advocate will be available to assist veterans and/or their dependents with benefit questions, ongoing claims, and filing new claims with the Veterans Administration. Veterans in need of these services should schedule an appointment by calling the Idaho Division of Veteran Services (Lewiston Region) 799-5084. Walk-ins will only be seen as time allows.
More like this story
- FRIDAY: Boys basketball regular seasons winding down
- Ferdinand workshop set Feb. 9 on soil health
- THURSDAY: Grangeville girls' regular season wraps up
- Grangeville Senior Fun Night Raffle Winners 2016
- Burglary suspect arrested at storage units
- WEDNESDAY: Grangeville to host CIL wrestlers
- TUESDAY: GHS tops Orofino
- Girls basketball tournaments set
- Presidents Day Weekend snow jamboree slated
- Groups seek grant to add ADA accessibility to Elk City’s new motorized recreation trailhead