Wednesday, January 15, 2014
GRANGEVILLE The Idaho Division of Veteran Services will have a veterans advocate in Grangeville Thursday, Jan. 23, at the Idaho Department of Labor, 305 N. State St., Grangeville,9 a.m. to 3 p.m (breaking for lunch at noon).
The advocate will be available to assist veterans and/or their dependents with benefit questions, ongoing claims, and filing new claims with the Veterans Administration. Veterans in need of these services should schedule an appointment by calling the Idaho Division of Veteran Services (Lewiston Region) 799-5084. Walk-ins will only be seen as time allows.
More like this story
- Ag Briefs
- Dist. 7 legislators honored by IFBF
- Spring produced ideal conditions for area ag
- Ventenata control field tour May 26 in Kamiah
- Health issue challenge for owners, authorities, conservationists
- Two U. of I. students missing, presumed drowned in Salmon River
- Does your AC need recharged? Gerad Poxleitner explains
- Prepare for wildfire: Green Acres talks Firewise
- Grace McMillion, 83
- Buy a sewing machine at Homegrown Quilts & get a gun