Wednesday, January 15, 2014
GRANGEVILLE – Two Idaho County teens face multiple felony and misdemeanor charges in connection with a series of break-ins and property damage allegedly committed in Grangeville last October.
Preliminary hearings are set for today, Wednesday, Jan. 15, for Kody A. Davis, 19, of Clearwater, and Austin J. Wolff, 18, of Grangeville. Both are charged with felony burglary and malicious injury to property; and misdemeanor charges of malicious injury to property and theft by receiving/possessing stolen property. Davis faces an additional felony burglary charge and two more misdemeanor malicious injury and theft charges.
Charges resulted from incidents allegedly committed in Grangeville by Davis and Wolff Oct. 15, 2013. According to court records, the pair is alleged to have forced entry into the Grangeville Border Days Arena announcer’s stand and stolen two crescent wrenches and a crowbar; and again forced entry into Grangeville Elementary Middle School where a sports drink was taken. Also that evening, the pair is alleged to have been involved in damaging two vehicles, owned, respectively, by Gortsema Motors and Than Shira, and the windows of a building and a pickup owned by Lois Lathan.
Investigation was conducted by the Grangeville Police Department.
More like this story
- Pair to pay fines, restitution for October damage incidents
- Felony charged in damage incident to offices
- Turner faces grand theft charge for stealing rifles, handgun from roommate
- Burglary suspect faces new charges for alleged Cottonwood firearm theft
- Thieves take opportunity, keys to drive away with cars
- Bell Equipment, INC
- Little Goose Lock and Dam
- Efficient Winter Feeding: Group and Evaluate
- Equine Therapy with Jessi Guinn
- Camas Farms: a childhood necessity turns into business
- Lindsay Creek Vineyards: destined for growth
- Grain producers far from getting rich
- Tim McNamee: Riding home on a loose rain
- Producer Profile: Clark Tacke
- Homestead Ministries: Minimizing hunger with local resources and volunteers
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)