Wednesday, January 15, 2014
GRANGEVILLE – Two Idaho County teens face multiple felony and misdemeanor charges in connection with a series of break-ins and property damage allegedly committed in Grangeville last October.
Preliminary hearings are set for today, Wednesday, Jan. 15, for Kody A. Davis, 19, of Clearwater, and Austin J. Wolff, 18, of Grangeville. Both are charged with felony burglary and malicious injury to property; and misdemeanor charges of malicious injury to property and theft by receiving/possessing stolen property. Davis faces an additional felony burglary charge and two more misdemeanor malicious injury and theft charges.
Charges resulted from incidents allegedly committed in Grangeville by Davis and Wolff Oct. 15, 2013. According to court records, the pair is alleged to have forced entry into the Grangeville Border Days Arena announcer’s stand and stolen two crescent wrenches and a crowbar; and again forced entry into Grangeville Elementary Middle School where a sports drink was taken. Also that evening, the pair is alleged to have been involved in damaging two vehicles, owned, respectively, by Gortsema Motors and Than Shira, and the windows of a building and a pickup owned by Lois Lathan.
Investigation was conducted by the Grangeville Police Department.
More like this story
- Pair to pay fines, restitution for October damage incidents
- Felony charged in damage incident to offices
- Turner faces grand theft charge for stealing rifles, handgun from roommate
- Burglary suspect faces new charges for alleged Cottonwood firearm theft
- Thieves take opportunity, keys to drive away with cars
- Water Works Under Way
- GHS edges Kamiah
- Stokes, GHS sweep past Parma
- Pirates Place
- Bulldogs offense breaks through
- Valle fuels GHS offense, Bonn saves tie
- Pirates upend CV; Salmon River slips
- Sports...in brief
- ID protection offered after data breach hits license sales system
- Supplement company offers pure minerals
Gonzaga University Concert Choir at Cottonwood, Sept. 2016
The Gonzaga University Concert Choir performed at the Monastery at St. Gertrude at Cottonwood on Sunday, Sept. 11, 2016. Here is an excerpt from that event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)