Wednesday, January 15, 2014
A few snowflakes fell Sunday morning, but wind made for a few more misses than usual at Grangeville Gun Club, which opened the Camas Prairie Trap Shoot in eighth place in the team standings. Among the 39 who shot here on Jan. 12, the first day of the 61st annual 10-week shoot, was Lynn Smith, who nailed 23 of 25 birds in both the class A singles and the short handicap. See Scorecard, 10B for more.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)