Wednesday, January 15, 2014
A few snowflakes fell Sunday morning, but wind made for a few more misses than usual at Grangeville Gun Club, which opened the Camas Prairie Trap Shoot in eighth place in the team standings. Among the 39 who shot here on Jan. 12, the first day of the 61st annual 10-week shoot, was Lynn Smith, who nailed 23 of 25 birds in both the class A singles and the short handicap. See Scorecard, 10B for more.
More like this story
- Parks to join College of Idaho defensive backfield
- Football opportunity takes Lindsley to C. of I.
- Summer Days Are Fleeting
- Commission to meet Aug. 8 at Boise HQ
- Unbought controlled hunt tags slated for late-August drawing
- Austad is new Ida-Lew ED specialist
- Chapman joins newspaper staff
- It's Your Business: Welding jobs, horse hair mementos
- Former CV student makes medical mission trip to Peru
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)