Wednesday, January 15, 2014
A few snowflakes fell Sunday morning, but wind made for a few more misses than usual at Grangeville Gun Club, which opened the Camas Prairie Trap Shoot in eighth place in the team standings. Among the 39 who shot here on Jan. 12, the first day of the 61st annual 10-week shoot, was Lynn Smith, who nailed 23 of 25 birds in both the class A singles and the short handicap. See Scorecard, 10B for more.
More like this story
- PSA: Grangeville-Salmon Road dust abatement work scheduled Thursday
- Arnzen sets Mt. Misery women’s ultra record
- 24th annual Winchester Open Rodeo set July 2-3
- Lost in the wilds, or finding your way home when the smoke clears
- Most, but not all camping, travel options open
- Sports...in brief
- Friday night rodeo draw looks loaded
- Corral Dust: Rodeo, parades and reunions, oh, my!
- Sarah E. Howell, 75