Wednesday, January 15, 2014
COTTONWOOD The Prairie coaches, Teel Bruner and Lori Mader, along with their staff and many high school players, are offering the Prairie Peewee basketball program again this year.
This is an opportunity for our area youth grades 2-4 to learn fundamentals in a low-key atmosphere. The clinics will be held Jan. 18 and Jan. 25. Games will be held Feb. 1, 8 and 22, and March 1. Cost is $25.
This program will be held at the Prairie Auxiliary Gym (old Prairie Elementary Gym).
Contact Lynn Rehder at the Prairie Elementary School at 962-3521 or Megan Rambo at 962-2403. Registration deadline is Jan. 18.
More like this story
- Prairie leapfrogs CV in Whitepine League standings
- Getting to know residents is worth the time
- Chiropractic care improves insomnia, sleep patterns
- Fall preparations: Get yard ready for winter
- What you can expect during your clinic visit
- Many add-ons available for hunters’ ATV and SxS
- Experienced professionals help with heavy duty items
- Take gold route in Clearwater County
- Deadline approaching for the Discounted Early Capital Credit program
- Fire restrictions lifted; burn bans may still apply
Grangeville defense stops McCall
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)