Wednesday, January 15, 2014
COTTONWOOD The Prairie coaches, Teel Bruner and Lori Mader, along with their staff and many high school players, are offering the Prairie Peewee basketball program again this year.
This is an opportunity for our area youth grades 2-4 to learn fundamentals in a low-key atmosphere. The clinics will be held Jan. 18 and Jan. 25. Games will be held Feb. 1, 8 and 22, and March 1. Cost is $25.
This program will be held at the Prairie Auxiliary Gym (old Prairie Elementary Gym).
Contact Lynn Rehder at the Prairie Elementary School at 962-3521 or Megan Rambo at 962-2403. Registration deadline is Jan. 18.
More like this story
- Bell Equipment, INC
- Little Goose Lock and Dam
- Efficient Winter Feeding: Group and Evaluate
- Equine Therapy with Jessi Guinn
- Camas Farms: a childhood necessity turns into business
- Lindsay Creek Vineyards: destined for growth
- Grain producers far from getting rich
- Tim McNamee: Riding home on a loose rain
- Producer Profile: Clark Tacke
- Homestead Ministries: Minimizing hunger with local resources and volunteers
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)