Wednesday, January 15, 2014
COTTONWOOD The Prairie coaches, Teel Bruner and Lori Mader, along with their staff and many high school players, are offering the Prairie Peewee basketball program again this year.
This is an opportunity for our area youth grades 2-4 to learn fundamentals in a low-key atmosphere. The clinics will be held Jan. 18 and Jan. 25. Games will be held Feb. 1, 8 and 22, and March 1. Cost is $25.
This program will be held at the Prairie Auxiliary Gym (old Prairie Elementary Gym).
Contact Lynn Rehder at the Prairie Elementary School at 962-3521 or Megan Rambo at 962-2403. Registration deadline is Jan. 18.
More like this story
- Rhoades Emmanuel Memorial Museum
- Hells Canyon with the Killgores
- Locals mostly two-and-out vs. 3A competition
- Prairie takes girls team title
- 1A Record Falls
- Low chinook returns prompt May 24 closures
- GHS scores 20 at state track meet
- Sports...in brief
- Forest Service campgrounds prepped for Memorial Day rush
Neighborhood Experts: Bettie's Floors -- Carpet
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)