Wednesday, January 15, 2014
COTTONWOOD The Prairie coaches, Teel Bruner and Lori Mader, along with their staff and many high school players, are offering the Prairie Peewee basketball program again this year.
This is an opportunity for our area youth grades 2-4 to learn fundamentals in a low-key atmosphere. The clinics will be held Jan. 18 and Jan. 25. Games will be held Feb. 1, 8 and 22, and March 1. Cost is $25.
This program will be held at the Prairie Auxiliary Gym (old Prairie Elementary Gym).
Contact Lynn Rehder at the Prairie Elementary School at 962-3521 or Megan Rambo at 962-2403. Registration deadline is Jan. 18.
More like this story
- July 3 rodeo ‘Pink Out’ to raise cancer awareness, local funds
- Stanley Cup winner Cole coming to Border Days
- Seubert's Haul
- CV wrestling fund-raiser exceeds goal on $10K gift
- Rough, No Tumble
- Clearwater River fishery to stay open this week
- Sports...in brief
- Marek nabs bronc prize
- Grangeville Farmers’ Market to open July 2; Food stamps will be accepted at this year’s market
- Thanks to Larson’s