Wednesday, January 15, 2014
COTTONWOOD The Prairie coaches, Teel Bruner and Lori Mader, along with their staff and many high school players, are offering the Prairie Peewee basketball program again this year.
This is an opportunity for our area youth grades 2-4 to learn fundamentals in a low-key atmosphere. The clinics will be held Jan. 18 and Jan. 25. Games will be held Feb. 1, 8 and 22, and March 1. Cost is $25.
This program will be held at the Prairie Auxiliary Gym (old Prairie Elementary Gym).
Contact Lynn Rehder at the Prairie Elementary School at 962-3521 or Megan Rambo at 962-2403. Registration deadline is Jan. 18.
More like this story
- Wonnacott setting his pace
- Youth waterfowl, pheasant seasons open soon
- Olsen places second overall at Seaport Invitational
- Salmon River girls win G’ville Tourney
- Passport program a boon for new hunters
- PHS crushes Council; Savages smash Wilder
- Is Idaho County squatchy?
- Bulldogs, Pirates go five sets
- Rams crush Timberline
- McCall QB Knudson’s big plays break Bulldogs; GHS offense to realign
Gonzaga University Concert Choir at Cottonwood, Sept. 2016
The Gonzaga University Concert Choir performed at the Monastery at St. Gertrude at Cottonwood on Sunday, Sept. 11, 2016. Here is an excerpt from that event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)