Wednesday, January 8, 2014
JOSEPH, Ore. — Grangeville’s Phillip Walters posted a 2-0 record in the 182-pound weight class at the Joseph Tournament last Saturday, Jan. 4. That performance was good for first place in his bracket.
Also competing for GHS were Damon Nuttman (fourth, 182, 2-2) and Frankie Zumwalt (132, 2-2).
Next up, Grangeville is scheduled to compete at the Orofino Tournament, at 3 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 10-11. At 6 p.m. next Tuesday, Jan. 14, Grangeville will be at Kamiah for league night.
More like this story
- Salmon River on to state; Prairie, Grangeville face play-ins
- GHS ‘hungry’ as playoffs open
- Savages lock up Long Pin Conference title
- Sports...in brief
- Muddy Masterpiece
- Idaho’s Constitution Doesn’t Need HJR 5
- HJR 5 allows Legislature to keep killing bad regulations
- Hold Your State Government Accountable, Vote Yes on HJR 5
- Musick : Auctioning real estate is fast and effective
Grangeville Veterans Center Grand Opening, Oct, 15, 2016
The Veterans Outreach and Community Center in Grangeville held its grand opening ceremony last Saturday, Oct. 15, that featured refreshments and live music. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)