Wednesday, January 8, 2014
JOSEPH, Ore. — Grangeville’s Phillip Walters posted a 2-0 record in the 182-pound weight class at the Joseph Tournament last Saturday, Jan. 4. That performance was good for first place in his bracket.
Also competing for GHS were Damon Nuttman (fourth, 182, 2-2) and Frankie Zumwalt (132, 2-2).
Next up, Grangeville is scheduled to compete at the Orofino Tournament, at 3 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 10-11. At 6 p.m. next Tuesday, Jan. 14, Grangeville will be at Kamiah for league night.
More like this story
- Prairie leapfrogs CV in Whitepine League standings
- Getting to know residents is worth the time
- Chiropractic care improves insomnia, sleep patterns
- Fall preparations: Get yard ready for winter
- What you can expect during your clinic visit
- Many add-ons available for hunters’ ATV and SxS
- Experienced professionals help with heavy duty items
- Take gold route in Clearwater County
- Deadline approaching for the Discounted Early Capital Credit program
- Fire restrictions lifted; burn bans may still apply
Grangeville defense stops McCall
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)