Wednesday, January 8, 2014
JOSEPH, Ore. — Grangeville’s Phillip Walters posted a 2-0 record in the 182-pound weight class at the Joseph Tournament last Saturday, Jan. 4. That performance was good for first place in his bracket.
Also competing for GHS were Damon Nuttman (fourth, 182, 2-2) and Frankie Zumwalt (132, 2-2).
Next up, Grangeville is scheduled to compete at the Orofino Tournament, at 3 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 10-11. At 6 p.m. next Tuesday, Jan. 14, Grangeville will be at Kamiah for league night.
More like this story
- Water Works Under Way
- GHS edges Kamiah
- Stokes, GHS sweep past Parma
- Pirates Place
- Bulldogs offense breaks through
- Valle fuels GHS offense, Bonn saves tie
- Pirates upend CV; Salmon River slips
- Sports...in brief
- ID protection offered after data breach hits license sales system
- Supplement company offers pure minerals
Gonzaga University Concert Choir at Cottonwood, Sept. 2016
The Gonzaga University Concert Choir performed at the Monastery at St. Gertrude at Cottonwood on Sunday, Sept. 11, 2016. Here is an excerpt from that event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)