Wednesday, January 8, 2014
JOSEPH, Ore. — Grangeville’s Phillip Walters posted a 2-0 record in the 182-pound weight class at the Joseph Tournament last Saturday, Jan. 4. That performance was good for first place in his bracket.
Also competing for GHS were Damon Nuttman (fourth, 182, 2-2) and Frankie Zumwalt (132, 2-2).
Next up, Grangeville is scheduled to compete at the Orofino Tournament, at 3 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 10-11. At 6 p.m. next Tuesday, Jan. 14, Grangeville will be at Kamiah for league night.
More like this story
- Slides, debris result in closures on county, USFS roads
- Higgins to return to Kamiah as superintendent
- Community walks start April 1
- Lt. Governor declares Idaho, Lewis counties in state of emergency
- Runoff from heavy rains fill pool at Jerry Johnson rec site
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- CIAA celebrates founding member Eddie Olson
- Good legislative effort continues for sexual assault victims
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)