Wednesday, January 8, 2014
JOSEPH, Ore. — Grangeville’s Phillip Walters posted a 2-0 record in the 182-pound weight class at the Joseph Tournament last Saturday, Jan. 4. That performance was good for first place in his bracket.
Also competing for GHS were Damon Nuttman (fourth, 182, 2-2) and Frankie Zumwalt (132, 2-2).
Next up, Grangeville is scheduled to compete at the Orofino Tournament, at 3 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 10-11. At 6 p.m. next Tuesday, Jan. 14, Grangeville will be at Kamiah for league night.
More like this story
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
- Elk City News: General Store is library drop-off
- Clearwater Valley News: Becoming a ‘locavore’
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)