Wednesday, January 8, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Ashlie N. Matalamaki, 29, of Grangeville, is scheduled for a Jan. 14 pretrial hearing on a misdemeanor reckless driving charge. Following a Dec. 26 fight with her boyfriend, according to court records, Matalamaki is alleged to have driven away from the residence angry, lost control of the pickup on Cunningham Street, accelerated and crashed into the corner of one home and the carport of a second.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)