Wednesday, January 8, 2014
RIGGINS – A court hearing is pending for Phillip W. Burrell, 52, of Bakersfield, Calif., charged with felony burglary and grand theft in an Aug. 30, 2013, incident at the Cattlemen’s Restaurant in Riggins.
According to court records, Burrell is alleged to have entered the establishment and taken an envelope with cash and checks, which was noticed by an employee who confronted Burrell who put the envelope back. However, an owner inspection of the envelope found approximately $2,306.82 missing, along with a $500 check.
Burrell is currently held in California, pending extradition to Idaho County.
Idaho County Sheriff’s Office Corporal Jonny Wilson investigated the case.
More like this story
- Kretschmer sentenced; sentencing set in felony theft
- More charges for McReynolds; Smith also charged in burglary
- Turner faces grand theft charge for stealing rifles, handgun from roommate
- Prison time suspended, probation ordered for gold nugget thief
- Area thefts possible factor in boat ramp shooting; Manley faces felony charges
- Prairie leapfrogs CV in Whitepine League standings
- Getting to know residents is worth the time
- Chiropractic care improves insomnia, sleep patterns
- Fall preparations: Get yard ready for winter
- What you can expect during your clinic visit
- Many add-ons available for hunters’ ATV and SxS
- Experienced professionals help with heavy duty items
- Take gold route in Clearwater County
- Deadline approaching for the Discounted Early Capital Credit program
- Fire restrictions lifted; burn bans may still apply
Grangeville defense stops McCall
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)