Wednesday, January 8, 2014
RIGGINS – A court hearing is pending for Phillip W. Burrell, 52, of Bakersfield, Calif., charged with felony burglary and grand theft in an Aug. 30, 2013, incident at the Cattlemen’s Restaurant in Riggins.
According to court records, Burrell is alleged to have entered the establishment and taken an envelope with cash and checks, which was noticed by an employee who confronted Burrell who put the envelope back. However, an owner inspection of the envelope found approximately $2,306.82 missing, along with a $500 check.
Burrell is currently held in California, pending extradition to Idaho County.
Idaho County Sheriff’s Office Corporal Jonny Wilson investigated the case.
More like this story
- Salmon River on to state; Prairie, Grangeville face play-ins
- GHS ‘hungry’ as playoffs open
- Savages lock up Long Pin Conference title
- Sports...in brief
- Muddy Masterpiece
- Idaho’s Constitution Doesn’t Need HJR 5
- HJR 5 allows Legislature to keep killing bad regulations
- Hold Your State Government Accountable, Vote Yes on HJR 5
- Musick : Auctioning real estate is fast and effective
Grangeville Veterans Center Grand Opening, Oct, 15, 2016
The Veterans Outreach and Community Center in Grangeville held its grand opening ceremony last Saturday, Oct. 15, that featured refreshments and live music. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)