Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Just a short note to say how great an event we had on Monday with the Larry Ramos Farewell Concert with The Association.
Our appreciation goes up the chain, starting with Larry himself providing this opportunity here in Grangeville at the Blue Fox Theater, and as a benefit for the Clearwater to Salmon Rivers Relay for Life. Appreciation also to band members who came in for this event, and the army of organizers who made this happen.
As well, the community has been great in its support for this whole event, which especially showed with the packed houses for both shows.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)