Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Cash and Carry recently handed over funds to the Grangeville Police Department raised from its Hometown Heroes promotion. Here (left) C&C owner Jim Schmidt hands the check to Grangeville Police Chief Morgan Drew at Cash and Carry Market in Grangeville Thursday, Feb. 20. The next “Hometown Heroes” to honor are Grangeville teachers. Stop in the store today to see how to donate and which products to purchase to add to the pot.
More like this story
- Prairie sweeps 'Shootout'
- Bulldogs smoke McCall
- Significant weather event may start Saturday night
- Savages split Orofino double-header
- Court Records: District/magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- Organization news
- New home dedicated to fire victims
- Investigation continuing into Friday two-vehicle collision on Highway 95
- FNWCU funds splash parks
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)