Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Cash and Carry recently handed over funds to the Grangeville Police Department raised from its Hometown Heroes promotion. Here (left) C&C owner Jim Schmidt hands the check to Grangeville Police Chief Morgan Drew at Cash and Carry Market in Grangeville Thursday, Feb. 20. The next “Hometown Heroes” to honor are Grangeville teachers. Stop in the store today to see how to donate and which products to purchase to add to the pot.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge