Wednesday, February 26, 2014
HARPSTER — After a long winter’s nap – Harpster Community Building is again having bingo starting Wednesday, March 5, at 6:30 p.m. Plan to be there and you may go home with some winnings. Cost is still $10 for your bingo packet, speed bingo is an additional $1.
Date to mark on your calendar: March 4, at 1 p.m. at Esther Morrow residence, 2856 Highway 13 above Harpster, for a general meeting to discuss ideas for fund-raisers for the upcoming year. Everyone is invited to bring your ideas for fund-raisers. Dates have not been finalized for the meeting in April for officer nominations and in May for the election of officers. Watch this paper for dates for those events.
If you have any ideas and cannot attend the meeting, you may call Karen at 983-3445 or Nancy at 983-2107.
More like this story
- Austad is new Ida-Lew ED specialist
- Chapman joins newspaper staff
- It's Your Business: Welding jobs, horse hair mementos
- Former CV student makes medical mission trip to Peru
- Community Briefs - July 27, 2016
- Hot Summer Nights 2016
- Riggins News - Blood drive on tap for Aug. 9, 10
- Times Past: More Than A Century Of Idaho County News - July 27, 2016
- Elk City News - Dixie Days set for Aug. 6, 7
- Riggins woman wins LCSC poster contest
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)