Wednesday, February 26, 2014
HARPSTER — After a long winter’s nap – Harpster Community Building is again having bingo starting Wednesday, March 5, at 6:30 p.m. Plan to be there and you may go home with some winnings. Cost is still $10 for your bingo packet, speed bingo is an additional $1.
Date to mark on your calendar: March 4, at 1 p.m. at Esther Morrow residence, 2856 Highway 13 above Harpster, for a general meeting to discuss ideas for fund-raisers for the upcoming year. Everyone is invited to bring your ideas for fund-raisers. Dates have not been finalized for the meeting in April for officer nominations and in May for the election of officers. Watch this paper for dates for those events.
If you have any ideas and cannot attend the meeting, you may call Karen at 983-3445 or Nancy at 983-2107.
More like this story
- Prairie leapfrogs CV in Whitepine League standings
- Getting to know residents is worth the time
- Chiropractic care improves insomnia, sleep patterns
- Fall preparations: Get yard ready for winter
- What you can expect during your clinic visit
- Many add-ons available for hunters’ ATV and SxS
- Experienced professionals help with heavy duty items
- Take gold route in Clearwater County
- Deadline approaching for the Discounted Early Capital Credit program
- Fire restrictions lifted; burn bans may still apply
Grangeville defense stops McCall
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)