Wednesday, February 26, 2014
HARPSTER — After a long winter’s nap – Harpster Community Building is again having bingo starting Wednesday, March 5, at 6:30 p.m. Plan to be there and you may go home with some winnings. Cost is still $10 for your bingo packet, speed bingo is an additional $1.
Date to mark on your calendar: March 4, at 1 p.m. at Esther Morrow residence, 2856 Highway 13 above Harpster, for a general meeting to discuss ideas for fund-raisers for the upcoming year. Everyone is invited to bring your ideas for fund-raisers. Dates have not been finalized for the meeting in April for officer nominations and in May for the election of officers. Watch this paper for dates for those events.
If you have any ideas and cannot attend the meeting, you may call Karen at 983-3445 or Nancy at 983-2107.
More like this story
- Taxiway closure starts Tuesday, July 25, at the Idaho County Airport
- New Bud's Powersports service writer enjoys Idaho's fishing and hunting
- Idaho County Light and Power giving back to its members
- Visit Fenn Ranger Station
- Get better deals than retail in an auction
- Three ways you can turn product into profit
- "It’s a family here" for Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation Housekeeping supervisor
- Floors are too important to ignore
- Information technology and healthcare work together
- You have our permission to enjoy your yard this week
Scorchy Makes A New Friend
Kooskia celebrated July 4 with activities, food and then fireworks at Clearwater Valley High School last Tuesday. The event was sponsored by Freedom Northwest Credit Union (FNCU). Here, FNCU mascot, Scorchy the Torch, holds a hand out to make a new friend with one of the kids who attended last week’s event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)