Wednesday, February 26, 2014
HARPSTER — After a long winter’s nap – Harpster Community Building is again having bingo starting Wednesday, March 5, at 6:30 p.m. Plan to be there and you may go home with some winnings. Cost is still $10 for your bingo packet, speed bingo is an additional $1.
Date to mark on your calendar: March 4, at 1 p.m. at Esther Morrow residence, 2856 Highway 13 above Harpster, for a general meeting to discuss ideas for fund-raisers for the upcoming year. Everyone is invited to bring your ideas for fund-raisers. Dates have not been finalized for the meeting in April for officer nominations and in May for the election of officers. Watch this paper for dates for those events.
If you have any ideas and cannot attend the meeting, you may call Karen at 983-3445 or Nancy at 983-2107.
More like this story
- SUNDAY: More rain in the forecast, but fires surged before yesterday's fell
- SATURDAY: stranded rafters escorted down from French Creek
- FRIDAY: Dixie-area Noble Fire forces evacuations in Cook Ranch, Mallard Creek
- THURSDAY: Fires have consumed 65,000 acres on USFS land so far
- WEDNESDAY: Tepee Springs fire puts Riggins, Pollock on notice
- Syringa still under threat of wildfire
- Summer is over
- Tempus Fugit: August 26, 2015
- Prairie ag ed program flourishing
- School, activities in session