Wednesday, February 19, 2014
RIGGINS — Regional fishery personnel will make presentations and accept comments on salmon seasons next week, including at Salmon Rapids Lodge Feb. 25.
An update on the Little Salmon River angler access issue will also be discussed. Similar meetings will be held at IDFG facilities at 6 p.m. Feb. 26 in Boise, Feb. 26 in Lewiston, Feb. 27 in McCall and Feb. 27 in Orofino. Comments may be called in to 799-5010, mailed to Idaho Fish and Game, 3316 16th Street, Lewiston, ID, 83501 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
More like this story
- Salmon River on to state; Prairie, Grangeville face play-ins
- GHS ‘hungry’ as playoffs open
- Savages lock up Long Pin Conference title
- Sports...in brief
- Muddy Masterpiece
- Idaho’s Constitution Doesn’t Need HJR 5
- HJR 5 allows Legislature to keep killing bad regulations
- Hold Your State Government Accountable, Vote Yes on HJR 5
- Musick : Auctioning real estate is fast and effective
Grangeville Veterans Center Grand Opening, Oct, 15, 2016
The Veterans Outreach and Community Center in Grangeville held its grand opening ceremony last Saturday, Oct. 15, that featured refreshments and live music. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)