Wednesday, February 19, 2014
RIGGINS — Regional fishery personnel will make presentations and accept comments on salmon seasons next week, including at Salmon Rapids Lodge Feb. 25.
An update on the Little Salmon River angler access issue will also be discussed. Similar meetings will be held at IDFG facilities at 6 p.m. Feb. 26 in Boise, Feb. 26 in Lewiston, Feb. 27 in McCall and Feb. 27 in Orofino. Comments may be called in to 799-5010, mailed to Idaho Fish and Game, 3316 16th Street, Lewiston, ID, 83501 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge