Wednesday, February 19, 2014
RIGGINS — Regional fishery personnel will make presentations and accept comments on salmon seasons next week, including at Salmon Rapids Lodge Feb. 25.
An update on the Little Salmon River angler access issue will also be discussed. Similar meetings will be held at IDFG facilities at 6 p.m. Feb. 26 in Boise, Feb. 26 in Lewiston, Feb. 27 in McCall and Feb. 27 in Orofino. Comments may be called in to 799-5010, mailed to Idaho Fish and Game, 3316 16th Street, Lewiston, ID, 83501 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
More like this story
- Clear Creek fire estimated at 300 acres this morning; 100 on it today
- Private land struck by wildfire; IDL battling season's first significant fire
- Parks to join College of Idaho defensive backfield
- Football opportunity takes Lindsley to C. of I.
- Summer Days Are Fleeting
- Commission to meet Aug. 8 at Boise HQ
- Unbought controlled hunt tags slated for late-August drawing
- Austad is new Ida-Lew ED specialist
- Chapman joins newspaper staff
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)