Wednesday, February 19, 2014
RIGGINS — Regional fishery personnel will make presentations and accept comments on salmon seasons next week, including at Salmon Rapids Lodge Feb. 25.
An update on the Little Salmon River angler access issue will also be discussed. Similar meetings will be held at IDFG facilities at 6 p.m. Feb. 26 in Boise, Feb. 26 in Lewiston, Feb. 27 in McCall and Feb. 27 in Orofino. Comments may be called in to 799-5010, mailed to Idaho Fish and Game, 3316 16th Street, Lewiston, ID, 83501 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Training for the future: HOSA students fare well at annual state competition
- KHS kids all qualify for nationals
- Tar Wars Winner
- Student’s photo makes it to national competition
- Salmon River schools seek new community reader board
- Clearwater Valley students tour university
- Somewhere In Space
- Temous Fugit
- Dinner honors Syringa volunteers
- Riggins News: Eggebrecht is EMS director