Wednesday, February 19, 2014
RIGGINS — Regional fishery personnel will make presentations and accept comments on salmon seasons next week, including at Salmon Rapids Lodge Feb. 25.
An update on the Little Salmon River angler access issue will also be discussed. Similar meetings will be held at IDFG facilities at 6 p.m. Feb. 26 in Boise, Feb. 26 in Lewiston, Feb. 27 in McCall and Feb. 27 in Orofino. Comments may be called in to 799-5010, mailed to Idaho Fish and Game, 3316 16th Street, Lewiston, ID, 83501 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Prairie leapfrogs CV in Whitepine League standings
- Getting to know residents is worth the time
- Chiropractic care improves insomnia, sleep patterns
- Fall preparations: Get yard ready for winter
- What you can expect during your clinic visit
- Many add-ons available for hunters’ ATV and SxS
- Experienced professionals help with heavy duty items
- Take gold route in Clearwater County
- Deadline approaching for the Discounted Early Capital Credit program
- Fire restrictions lifted; burn bans may still apply
Grangeville defense stops McCall
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)