Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Grangeville Elementary Middle School eighth grader Julia Heath prepares to serve the ball to Asotin Tuesday, Feb. 4, at GEMS. The next seventh-eighth grade home match is set for Monday, Feb. 24, 4 p.m. in the new gym, against Nezperce and Summit.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge